on 6 May 2011
At first I was mighty unimpressed, I put my 15.4 inch MacBook Pro down and thought couldn't see it's cooling effect. However I repositioned it a few times and finally found the position that suited my computer and now it's amazing. My computer fans don't even know what 6000 rpm means any more as they sit back and relax in the lessened heat. While the top of my MacBook Pro feels warm - and sometimes a little hot - I am not concerned at all as all the important components are at the bottom and are cool to touch. Gaming is smoother, my frame rate is up and everything is great. I however could not see any computer above 15.4" fitting comfortable so I would not suggest anything bigger. The depth is great long computers like a MacBook Pro with its enlarged trackpad, so you know the cooling it reaching the back and front simultaneously. I have my laptop plugged up to a big screen, so one thing I can say is if you are going to have a laptop on your desk then least you can do (and the best) is get a keyboard for comfort and so your hands aren't cooled too!

Pros;
- MacBook Pro 15.4" works on it - and they are hard systems to get a great cooler for.
- It cools your laptop (efficiently enough for gaming).
- Quiet, the little noise it does make it strangely soothing.
- It's pretty sexy, and with the light on it gives film time on the computer a nice atmosphere.

Cons;
- Doesn't suit anything above 15.4"
- Takes a few attempts to find the optimum position for (15 mins. then it's perfect)
- Not portable (but then that's not a con for me).
- How other companies feelings are hurt with their subpar products as Aeolus Premium kicks butt.
on 20 August 2011
Good package and works great with my gaming laptop (Clevo P150HMx). I recommended this if you have or not temperature problems. Quality was great too :)