5.0 out of 5 stars Great for potty training
Published on 13 Sep 2011 by Seema

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small
It fits our toilet well but my son is big for his age and we find that when he is sat on it there is very little room left for his bits and a few times he has sprinkled over the top!
Published 12 months ago by saffron.glenister

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for potty training, 13 Sep 2011
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Training Seat (Baby Product)
Great toilet trainer seat for boys who dont like sitting down. This seat is comfortable, stays securely on the toilet seat and is an essential aid for potty training. The hole in the middle is spacious - the reason why i say this is because my previous seat was so small that my son kept trying to climb off as it was uncomfortable and he couldnt fit his bottom or his manly bits on/in it! Great buy and wouldnt hesitate to recommend this to parents with boys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great training seat, 13 May 2011
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Training Seat (Baby Product)
As a mum of a 2.5 year old Buzz fanatic I was really pleased to find this design toilet seat. It fits really snuggly on to the toilet and hasn't slipped once. It has a generous sized "hole " which is good too. Overall I am really impressed with the quality and design of this toilet seat and my toddler loves it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney toy training seat, 10 Dec 2011
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Training Seat (Baby Product)
Sturdy and durable, a natural progression from the potty. I had to get this when my grandson asked me if I had a special seat for him and I only had the potty. A must for any nana to keep at her house.reviewed by Sherrie Lowe, author of Song Of The Phoenix

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toilet seat for little boys, 9 Aug 2011
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Training Seat (Baby Product)
This has the benefit of being buzz lightyear so created great excitement and from a practical point of view its perfect for little boys to sit on as it has a high bit at the front that helps to direct wee wee into the toilet! Helps a lot compared to the other seat we have which is flat at the front.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Training Seat (Baby Product)
My son loves Toy Story and this training seat fits the toilet seat perfectly. It's got plastic grip on the ridge so it's very sturdy on the toilet and doesn't move around. Good value and good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The item was delivered in great speed. Very impressed with the delivery and the ..., 10 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Training Seat (Baby Product)
The training toilet seat fit perfectly of the toilet. I have no complains with the purchase. The item was delivered in great speed. Very impressed with the delivery and the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, good size, very secure, value for money, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Training Seat (Baby Product)
I bought this as add on for the downstair cloakroom. My boys love the character buzz, and happy using it. It's good size, bigger than what I earlier had for my growing toddlers and securely stay on the toilet seat. My boys can independently use it as well, though I'm hesitant to leave them on their own. Much better than lot many available in the market. Will surely recommend this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good seat, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Training Seat (Baby Product)
It's good but it's slight small but my son loves it he keeps on going to toilet to sit on it . Due it being small I didn't give 5 stars otherwise it good product and sturdy on the toilet .

5.0 out of 5 stars God product all round, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Training Seat (Baby Product)
Very simple, bright and I would imagine that it fits most toilets - my son has no trouble using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Disney Toy Story Training Seat (Baby Product)
My son loves using his big boy seat and this has helped with his potty training and made it a lot easier.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›