Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 June 2013
Ray Charles has 4 tracks on the Definitive Collection that are not on these CD's, however, this CD has a massive amount of more songs and a much longer playing time. I checked the quality of the track on each CD and they are identical. Value for money get The Very Best of Ray Charles and not the Definitive Collection.
on 30 December 2012
I really liked this CD, easy listening, in the style that I enjoyed the first time I heard him, all his original music without being jazzed up and changed out of all recognition which I have encountered in earlier remastered CD of Ray Charles.
on 28 May 2014
Can't get enough of Ray Charles fantastic recording felt like he was in my front room,would recommend this CD, it really captures every note very good recording.
on 25 December 2013
Ray Charles" music will remain one of the best ever and will last for generations-a delight to own this CD.
on 28 March 2015
enjoyed most of this cd especially as I had bought it for just 1 song that is on it!!
on 22 April 2013
A great collection of songs and an easy way to become a Ray Charles addict. I couldn't recommend it enough!
on 15 December 2013
Lost my old vinyl copy years ago but apart from one or two tracks this replaces it adequately, a good buy
on 18 June 2015
Great great compilation - bought it for a friend and he loved it too!
on 15 January 2016
Bought to listen to tracks I don't already have, good value!
on 17 February 2016
Bought this item has collection for my dad ,