on 14 January 2013
lovely necklace very good quality for the money , the fit was great i hung in just the right position
on 1 February 2014
I forgot the name of my last seller for this product which has lasted over a year and needed to order more so I ordered 2 x 20" of the Singapore Chain and 1 x 18". I am so disappointed with the products as 1 broke on the 2nd day and they look so delicate. It says 3mm but they look a lot thinner and definitely NOT suitable for necklace (even using 2 together). Unfortunately after checking my past orders I found the seller to be different from the above. My mistake.
on 12 May 2013
This is a beautiful chain, that came in it's own presentation box! :). I'm so very pleased with the quality. I'm looking forward to wearing it!!. I urge anyone searching for a beautiful quality chain, to buy from this seller!! Thank you, Karin
on 24 October 2013
I love this chain, its very sparkly, I bought it to hang pendants on bit to be honest I think its better on its own as a simple chain.
on 26 March 2015
Very, very, small, fine chain. I would not purchase again. I really don't think that the chain would be strong enough to hang a pendant from it. I purchased the 16inch length, if you purchased a long length I can't believe that this chain would be strong enough to hang a large pendant from it. I ordered two, which I have placed together to hang a heart pendant. The price definitely reflects what you get with this chain, had it been more expensive I wouldn't hesitate to return it.
on 26 December 2013
This was o.k. But was very fine, did not feel it would hold any sort of pendant... SORRY BUT FIND MYSELF UNABLE TO RECOMMEND.
on 27 May 2014
This is a very pretty chain, good length and, in principle, just what I was looking for. However, the catch is so small, and in my opinion oddly placed, that I can't do it up. With a better closure it would be a five-star rating. What a shame.
on 19 January 2014
HAVING AGAIN BOUGHT THIS CHAIN AS A GIFT WE BOTH LIKED IT SO MUCH I BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE! LOVE THE WAY IT GLINTS WHEN IT CATCHES THE LIGHT! I HAVE ANOTHER IN MY WISH LIST FOR THE NEXT TIME I NEED TO BUY A CHAIN! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!
on 30 November 2014
love it !!.bought as a xmas gift its brilliant ,shines like diamonds would recommend to anyone the seller was true to there word deliverd on time packed well in a lovely little atin drawstring back great !
on 27 August 2014
A very attractive chain, looks lovely on and due to how the links are, they always seem to catch the light and sparkle. I wear this in preference to any of my other chains.