on 15 December 2014
You put them in the freezer, they freeze. You put them next to cold stuff, they keep it cold. They're also really lovely scattered around the bed if you're melting in midsummer.
on 8 October 2013
They arrived promptly (as always) and very well packaged. There is not a lot you can say about ice packs other than they do what they are supposed to - keep things cool
on 1 August 2014
Excellent product. Really nice & slim. Take up very little room in freezer, unlike my previous (supplied with freezer) ones, which were bricks! Does the job. 10/10
on 26 June 2014
Having lost my original Freezer \packs sometime last year, I needed some more for when my family went on Holiday, hence my order. Thank you.
on 16 September 2013
Does just what it should. Great simple product and great service. Will use the company again and have passed details on to my employers.
on 27 November 2014
Excellent for a lunch bag in the summer. I usually keep my packed lunch in the car for half a day - thanks to these Ice packs my salads stay fresh and crispy even on a very hot day!
on 4 November 2015
The blocks delivered were not the blocks pictured and measurements were slightly different. This meant they did not fit into the pet-feeder I was planing to use them in.
on 8 August 2014
This is so handy and so neat to just leave in freezer whenever I need it - very pleased with this purchase together with the cooler bag it fits nicely.
on 12 August 2015
I use just one ice pack in a cool bag to keep my drinks and sandwiches cool. One ice pack is sufficient to last the five hours until lunch time.
on 4 July 2015
Inside package was wet through....with blue liquid, but items don't appear to be leaking.