5.0 out of 5 stars Running shoes!
These are actually a lot better than i expected, i though as they were relatively cheap they may not be very good! but they are brilliant!

very comfy and you can feel the change in the support for your feet! very comfy and stable when i use them in the gym!
Published on 20 Oct 2011 by Ellieee

2.0 out of 5 stars too small
They were too narrow and too short. I ordered my correct size, however I guess they just run small. I would get a half size up next time.
Published 8 months ago by Alex Music3

4.0 out of 5 stars Womens shock absorbing trainers, 6 Feb 2013
Mrs. M. Brett (England) - See all my reviews
These trainers were delivered within a few days. They were very cheap so I did not expect too much from them. They are comfortable and support my feet well. I am pleased with this buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up, 21 July 2014
Nice looking running shoe. Well fitted and reasonably made for the price, however they are beginning to fall apart after only a couple of months use but you get what you pay for :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars trainer shoes, 21 Jan 2013
These shoes are lightweight and ok for the price. The pink is a bit pale in colour. I usually wear 40/41 but the 41 is a snug length. They look better in the image than in reality but handy for gym.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 17 Dec 2012
just very first day of wearing it got splitted up, now less than couple weeks after its just like scrap and going to bin

3.0 out of 5 stars Trainers., 5 Oct 2012
These trainers are very comfortable and look not too bad for the price. I have been running in them for a month 3 times a week and the sole is already worn down a lot. Would recommend for the gym but not outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running made easy, 6 Oct 2012
Great shoes, extremely comfortable and great for the legs! I could feel my legs toning up within a week of wearing them. I am just starting to jog and training for a 5k the trainers really take the pounding feeling away from my knees and calves. I don't want to go back to my usual trainers now.

1.0 out of 5 stars non durable goods, 25 July 2012
I bought few months ago but it has already grown frayed! I use this for daily use only. I have never used this for running or other heavy use. Perhaps it will be worn out and useless soon. it is pity. it is not worthwile to pay for this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nasty!, 11 Dec 2012
Patricia Sweeney "Pat" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I hated everything about these shoes. They look and feel cheap and are quite pointed at the toes...just horrible! I must have different taste from other people as they got good reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE, 11 July 2012
The trainers arrived in time stated. They are very comfortable and look at lot more money than I paid! They have good support where needed, but with bounce, so less impact.

The pink give them that beautiful girlie touch, but not over the top. Look fab for fitness and casual with jeans.

3.0 out of 5 stars No shock., 12 Dec 2013
I am new to running and purchased these shoes after seeing how much running shops charged. I was taken in by the reviews and I suppose the outcome is 'if something seems to good/cheap to be true than it must be' The only shock in the shock absorbing part is there is no absorbing at all, the only difference is my heel is raised up slightly. I do wear them, they are okay for the gym on the tread mill so not money wasted exactly but I think if you really want to run, these are not going to be any help, when I put on running shoes in the specialist shops the snug comfort and support is evident. However, I'm using these on the tread mill and they're fine for that so no complaints really about the shoe versus price, just not as a running shoe.