4.0 out of 5 stars It's an ink cartridge, what can you say?
Kodak ink cartridges are supposed to be cheaper per page printed than other manufacturers. That may be true, but no-one wants them for recycling, and you can't continue to print once the printer has decided there's no ink left, even if they still have enough ink to print.

Published on 16 Dec. 2011 by N. Kemp

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap but not so long-lasting
Published on 1 Dec. 2011 by dusty99

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap but not so long-lasting, 1 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Kodak Genuine 30CL Ink Cartridge - Coloured (390 Pages) (Office Product)
I bought a Kodak printer on the strength of their claim of value for money for my printing needs. I bought this cartridge for the same reason and the claim on Amazon that I will get 390 colour sheets from each cartridge. My first Kodak cartridge did not seem to give this many so this time, Yes, I did count them - I have printed 126 sheets, only about half a dozen of which were full blown colour pages. Now my printer tells me the colour cartridge is low and must be replaced very soon. Cheap to buy? - Yes. Good quality printing? - Yes. Value for money? - oh no! Now of course I have the printer so I am obliged to keep buying the cartridges, but BUYERS BEWARE! The printing yield is nowhere near as high as dearer cartridges - my last Lexmark one cost twice as much as Kodak but gave me four times as many printed sheets. What a clever marketing con Kodak has going with these so-called cheap printers and cartridges.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kodak are rubbish, 3 Jan. 2013
If you are thinking of buying a Kodak printer for the cheap ink .. DON'T BOTHER . It's a lie. They eat these cartridges and never produce even half of what they claim they can do. If you get 30% you will be lucky.
I am putting together a case against Kodak for the blatant misrepresentation of their advertising

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry, but this is simply useless., 24 Jan. 2013
G. Braybrook "Emerton" (Bedford, UK) - See all my reviews
I must be very unlucky with Kodak products but I have yet to buy a cartridge for my ESP C310 that works for more than a few copies. The estimate for 335/390 pages is laughable, I would settle for 20 pages after my experience. I know some people are happy with their Kodak printers but I will be buying another make soon and staying well clear of this junk. PS; Not Amazon or sellers fault, the service was excellent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Ink doesn't Last, 14 Nov. 2011
The ink cartridge is easy to fit and does its basic job but it simply doesn't last very long, certainly less than the 335 pages claimed. I am used to printers and ink cartridges where quality is maintained until the last drop of ink but in the case of the Kodak cartridges when you get a low ink warning the quality of printing starts to deteriorate noticably. This forces you to replace the cartridge before it is empty so effectively the cartridges are much more expensive than the up front cost would suggest. This combined with problems with the printer itself makes me think I won't be buying a Kodak printer again.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an ink cartridge, what can you say?, 16 Dec. 2011
N. Kemp - See all my reviews

If you take the money-back you can get from some recyclers into account, I'm not convinced Kodak works out any cheaper.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Genuine Ink, 8 Oct. 2012
I am extremely disappointed with the Kodak Genuine Combo pack of Black and Colour ink for my printer. The main reason for this is how little printing I was able to produce before the ink ran out. The black ink has only been in the printer for a month when it ran out (I was away for 10 days of that time). I printed a couple of A4 size documents and certainly less than 10 A5 colour photos. The colour ink is almost finished now. I expected to be able to print a lot more before needing to replace both cartridges. In fact, I am so disappointed with my Kodak printer that I am now currently looking to buy from a different manufacturer.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap rip-off, 1 July 2012
I,ve just found out why the inks are so cheap,...there is next to sod all in them! I,ve printed off 12 A4s, 9 in plain text and 2 in full colour and the black has given out and the colour is on warning! The best thing is ,..I bought 2 packs of each, what a mug!

3.0 out of 5 stars saving on ink?, 30 July 2011
The Kodak ink cartridges are O.K. for home printing, but not as long lasting the adverts says, so you don't really save much at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Expensive printing, 6 April 2012
I printed 5, yes that is FIVE pages with about 40% colour coverage in draft and the cartridge now indicates it is EMPTY. Despite many emails to Kodak, they refuse to accept the cartridge was faulty and say this is normal. AVOID this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Ink Combo, 7 Jan. 2012
This product is excellent, when used with my Kodak Hero 5.1 I get absolutely perfect photos. I couldn't say that the cost is 'cheap' but I don't consider it too bad for the quality that I get.