on 29 October 2012
Installation was pretty straight forward, then again I am an IT Pro so that might just be me.

Product stopped working after a few months of light use. I looked around for a firmware upgrade for it in an effort to get it working again, but there is only a driver update which didnt make a difference to the state of the device.

Perhaps my device was the one off dodgy one or maybe for the price and name we should not be expecting much. I moved on to buy the TP-Link TL-WN722N 150Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter it so far so good.
on 1 August 2013
Purchased this item as a cheap interim-measure when moving to a wireless household, expecting it would need replacing with a more expensive model after a month or so.

I was mistaken. This USB NIC serves very well, with a good signal reception despite thick walls and high EM absorption from the walls/ceilings of my house. No problems have been encountered with signal loss, failure to recognise the device, or faulty connection. I was wrong about this item, and very pleased to be wrong.
on 15 May 2013
I needed to connect my Synology NAS drive wirelessly to my network and the Tenda was on the list of supported devices.
Plugging the Tenda into the USB port on the NAS prompted the Synology Diskstation software to display and new tab for configuring the wireless settings.

The NAS lives in my garage and is used weekly for a system backup - had the Tenda for 8 months now with no issues.
on 4 February 2016
Very easy to fit to my Humax freesat box and works flawlessly . Less than half the price of the Humax equivalent. What more could you ask.
on 8 July 2013
The Tenda W311U+ (featuring the RT3070 chipset) works with my HDR-FOX T2 pvr, and is cheaper than the official Humax dongle.
on 2 June 2015
This worked perfectly with my humax 1000s box, plug and play wifi works instantly, bargain compared to humax one
on 20 January 2016
Excellent value, simple to set up, sensitive with its aerial.
Not for 5GHz systems
on 24 January 2015
Bought to use with a Humax PVR and it does it's job we;;.
on 18 August 2014
Brilliant. exactly what is advertised.
on 5 March 2011
Hi,
I got this item yesterday and found it very easy to install and configure. I have a Windows xp professional 64 bit, no issues with 64 bit O.S or drivers. I stay in a hostel so my in-built wi-fi adapter was not receiving good signals as it is a shared wi-fi network with many students. The in built wi-fi adapter usually showed 13 to 27 Mbps instead of 54 Mbps.
After using this USB adapter I am constantly getting 150Mbps and no wi-fi disconnetions, earlier with the inbuilt one I had to disable and enable it many times when it disconnected. But now I am enjoying 150Mbps wi-fi speed through my room. The USB adapter anteena is removable, but with the antena it looks cool. The USB adapter is not turing hot after continous use of more than 12 Hrs, so seems very reliable. I had a USB TV tuner which turned hot after continous use, and used to crash, but not this one.

Good seller, replied quickly for any queries.