5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, but order one size bigger
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Item seemed already used
The item, which was sold 'as new', seemed as if somebody had already used it (scratches on the leather were everywhere)
Published 7 months ago by MASSIMO LAGANA

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, but order one size bigger, 14 Dec 2012
I ordered these for my Christmas present and they've just arrived. I was looking for a stylish pair of boots that would be practical and properly waterproof, but that would also accommodate my chunky legs! I had previously ordered a pair of Merrell boots which were just gorgeous, but unfortunately were too narrow for my leg so had to send them back. These boots definitely come up small in the feet so order one size bigger. I'm usually an 8 but ordered a 9 and they fit just right.

As for the calf width, these fit my leg really nicely. My calf is 42cm so I usually have to order long boots from specialist websites. As these boots are lace up, they can go as wide or narrow as you like although I think maybe if you have really slim legs these might actually be a bit big as when mine are laced up, you can only see about an inch of the tongue. I haven't worn them outside yet as I'm saving them for Christmas, but they're definitely made of waterproof material so am looking forward to testing them out!

Really nice pair of boots and very striking in this colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent winter boots, 15 Dec 2011
Am living in Toronto at the moment and wanted a superior winter boot to help protect me from the harsh winters and keep me active in the snow. They are functional enough for ice fishing and dog sleding with great warmth and sole grip, but look equally great in the city for every day use. Am very happy, my feet are toasty warm and I feel ready for anything Canada can throw my way during the next couple of months.An excellent winter boot, can't recommend them enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Mount Holly, 30 Oct 2012
Fantastic boots, completely waterproof. Normally a size 5, ordered a size 5.5 which was just right, would highly recommend this product. They arrived so quickly yet again a 5 star service from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the boots, 4 Mar 2013
love the boots, great product and well worth the money, keep feet toastie warm and only need a thin pair of socks on

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love them., 5 Nov 2013
Beautiful boots, very warm, great quality and so far completely waterproof. I walk in them every morning in a muddy field with my dog and they are like wearing slippers. I love them and they look good too. I bought them a size larger so I can wear thick socks with them. One of the best buys of the year for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 7 Mar 2014
I wore these boots for 5 weeks straight while backpacking around Europe in December 2013.
They kept my feet and legs comfy everywhere from the UK in +10degrees C to Lapland at -37degrees C. Cannot recommend them enough. I managed to fit them in my backpack for flights and they were nice and light to carry. Love, love, love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Timberlands, 10 Nov 2013
These boots fit like they were made for me and keep my toes toasty. I have received many admiring looks and comments. I have had these for 10 days, now and have worn them every day. I walk everywhere, so need comfortable boots to protect me from the elements. I wore these on a very rainy and windy night on a "Ghost walk" and my feet remained dry and warm. I chose neutral colours to go with most outfits, but wanted something stylish and different. I especially like the support around my feet and ankles, which some fashion boots do not provide.
Very impressed with the speed of the delivery and it was free.

5.0 out of 5 stars timberland duck boot, 16 Nov 2012
I ordered these boots last night about 7pm and they have arrived this morning at 10.30am now that is impressive service. I am wearing the boots to break them in for tomorrow where I will be in a muddy forrest. I love the look of the boot and they are very comfortable but mostly they are very lightweight for a strong boot which is what I wanted. Very pleased with these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars bargin, 30 Dec 2013
For 56 quid what a bargin and got me in the good books with other half, strong rubust boot and look fantastic, she is really happy.
Best bit sister really jelous as she paid 125 for emu boots and they are not a patch on timberland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boost, 4 Sep 2013
These boots are so cosy & warm. I can not waite to try them out in the snow this year.