5.0 out of 5 stars fisher price phone
The phone is good,my one year old loves it.to everyone moaning about the volume of the sounds,its a phone so kids may learn to put it to their ear,you wouldn't want them deafened by it,its done for safety reasons
Published 13 months ago by Ms. E. Ward

1.0 out of 5 stars Sound is too low
I just purchased this toy for my 8 month old. It is a great idea but the sound is so low it does not keep his interest. I am returning it immediately.
Published 15 months ago by Worldly

5.0 out of 5 stars fisher price phone, 28 May 2013
Ms. E. Ward (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST noisy toy we have bought., 12 Feb 2013
This is perfect. Our little one has had to spend time in hospital and this is one of the main toys we would always take with us. Just like when we stay with her Nanna for weekends. The main reason is that it's one of the only toys she actually plays with...(as she seems to prefer heuristic play), and the big yellow buttons especially are really easy to press. It's very simple, our child has been playing with this since she was 6 months old. It really holds her attention. The screen is slightly hypnotic almost like looking at a fruit machine. The colours are bright but not harsh and the glow is really pretty in the evening. We thought at first that it was broken because it was so quiet but actually it's the perfect volume for the little one holding it or taking it up to their ear. It's our fave noisy toy because it's loud enough for her but quiet enough for everybody else. When she's sick, this is often the one toy that will take her mind off things....It has a very soothing effect on her, not at all like other noisier toys which she avoids unless she's feeling really active. The songs are lovely. Very catchy, and it only does something when she presses a button. I hate those toys that keep going off after she's walked away from them. Or go off just as she's about to press something. It's simple and predictable and great for learning cause and effect and developing imagination and understanding about the world. It's an opportunity for her to copy the actions of adults. I'm not sure that children should be allowed to play with real phones because I'm still not totally convinced that there's no possible radio wave/radiation danger to little ones. So this as a substitute is perfect. Last week, she was sick all over the back of it and i had to clean it and after that it only buzzed for several hours while it dried out on the radiator. Now it's fine again. Nearly 8 months on after a lot of use, it's batteries are still going strong, and it's been dropped more times than i could count even from adult height onto hard floors and apart from a few scratches, it's as good as new. It's chunky (not TOO chunky), sturdy, well built, hard wearing. Brilliant design, which i think is rare these days. I would definitely recommend these.

And I think 7.99 is a great price by the way. We paid 10 for ours and now I actually think they could charge even more and it would still be good value (although I obviously hope they don't). I try to buy quality items and also get value for money. At last a fair price for a great toy. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Sound is too low, 18 Mar 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Its not so good forbfisher price, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Phone (Baby Product)
Bought this for my grandson, and tho its good for him to get in his chubby little hands the sound and lights dont keep his attention . Very low on vol and brightness .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but she still prefers the real thing, 1 Sep 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Phone (Baby Product)
Bought my daughter this as she loves phones. Turns out that she can tell the difference. She likes it and plays with it but she can't be tricked!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too quiet and bulky, 15 Sep 2012
Renato Gomes Ferraz (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Phone (Baby Product)
This could have been a great product. But you can barely hear the sound it makes. I am not suggesting that it should be really loud as this is intended for babies, but even when we compare the volume level to other toys from Fisher Price also intended for babies this is MUCH MUCH lower. They should at least have provided an option to adjust it.

I also think it should be less bulky, it is too big/heavy for a baby to hold with ease.

It is a shame because the music/sounds are really great and I could see our son really enjoying it. He has several other musical toys from Fisher Price and loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 17 Jun 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Phone (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 7mth old as he tries to pinch my phone and wanted something for him that was similar. Its a great toy, hes facsinated with the colours but will be a fair while before hes understanding the tunes and words. It is quiet but thats good, loud enough for him but i cant hear it normally. its quite bulky and not as easy to play with as i hoped but still a good buy and as he gets older the better it will suit.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok...held our kids' interest for only a few days, though, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Phone (Baby Product)
Bought for baby and toddler. All kids played with it quite a bit initially, but lost interest after a few days. Doesn't do much, and so not many options for choice in play. Each button doesn't really press down individually, but rather sort of pushes the whole face down. You have to press carefully to select the different buttons for this reason. Just ok...another Fisher Price let down, unfortunately...they are just not making their toys like they used to...

5.0 out of 5 stars charlie03 pleased, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Phone (Baby Product)
Delivery within 3 days,excallent. Work colleague and I played with phone and thought it was excellent. No problem with noise level (it is for a child, so noise level is right on). Any one wishing to make it louder for there child, should learn that LOUD noises are bad for children). Worth buying and buttons on phone are just the right size - Large!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Phone (Baby Product)
This toy is super boring, it broke after a few weeks and is so quiet, you seriously can barely hear it. isn't that the point of a musical toy anyway?...to keep your baby's attention? dissappointed in fisher price. don't waste your money.

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Phone