on 25 September 2011
Had problems sourcing ear buds for my jvc earphones from local electrical retailers and was a bit doubtful about whether these would do the job. Other than seeming a bit flimsy they are fine - and excellent value.
on 21 April 2012
I was impressed with the quality of these even though they were very cheap. The ear buds are comfortable and stay in the ear well enough so that you don't lose the bass. The only criticism I have is that the foam earbuds are absolutely useless. Other than that they're definitely worth getting.
on 27 June 2014
I orderer these for my JVC XX. They were a bit tricky to get on the buds, but turning the outer part over, leaving the inner tube exposed, applying a bit of force and twisting I managed to get them on. And they definitely do not come off accidentally! Feels good, sounds great! Minus one star just for the tricky installation.
on 6 October 2012
These buds were a perfect replacement for my Apple in-ear headphones (old, not current generation). Very comfortable, although the free foam buds were pretty useless, not that I'm complaining about free stuff.
on 30 August 2013
They are in my ears and I can hear the music, this is very good news as that is what I wanted them to achieve - excellent stuff....

See one answered question