4.0 out of 5 stars great gift
Stupid me, I thought it was a bargain 4 mugs for under 7GBP. That'll teach me to blindly order. You only get one mug - my bad.

Still the price was OK for the mug and the camper van owner receiving it loved it. Great gift idea for a VW camper van owner.
Published 7 months ago by SBno1

3.0 out of 5 stars Camper mug
I ordered this for my partners birthday as she would love a VW camper van, unfortunately I can't afford a real one on my pay (we all say that lol).
Published on 1 April 2011 by Trev

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 2 Feb 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Camper Van Mug - Colours may vary, as shown in the picture (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars Camper mug, 1 April 2011
Trev (Norfolk UK) - See all my reviews
The mug itself is fairly good quality, my only complaint is the fact it has the CND symbol on the front in place of the VW badge. It's a good job my other half is a bit of a hippy or it would have been winging it's way back to the supplier. The picture looks like a VW symbol so that is what I would expect, picky I may be but I do expect the picture to show the actual product. Apart from my gripe, she was delighted when she opened it so still worth the money (except the doubling of the price for express delivery, a bit on the steep side).

3.0 out of 5 stars camper mug, 27 Jun 2010
It was a different colour to what I ordered! But as it was too near to Christmas and it was a present for someone I did not have time to change for the slected colour

4.0 out of 5 stars camper van lover, 2 Feb 2010
got this for my boss as a secret santa present and he loves it, but then he does own a red spilt screen camper van

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabby!, 12 July 2014
I am so pleased with it- amazing quality and came it good time

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality and disgusting customer service, 3 Mar 2014
Darren Walden "darrenwalden" (Warwick, UK) - See all my reviews
I have just received one of these as a birthday present. The mug was very badly damaged out of the box.... The glaze was cracked and in a large area missing all together. Obviously not been checked. Not impressed at all. My advice is to avoid.

Update..... my Mother tried to claim her money back as the item was broken....the seller refused as they claimed that it must have broken in transit! If thi was the case:
a)There would have been broken pieces in the box. There wasn't.
b) They are then admitting that there packgaing and protection was poor.

She did get a refund in the end....£1.49.

This is the first time anything like this has happened to me/us from any seller on Amazon. Their attitude was disgusting and their customer service non-existent. You have been warned.....

1.0 out of 5 stars Was hoping for the full set., 24 Feb 2014
Didn't get a choice in colours and I thought the four came as a pack, but hubby does use it everyday.

4.0 out of 5 stars camper van mug, 15 Jan 2014
the mugs were good quality and arrived promptly. As I bought two mugs I would have liked two different coloured ones but the option for that was not available

5.0 out of 5 stars Not enough stars!, 10 Jan 2014
Not enough stars in the world for this product. So cute, arrived in great time and was a brilliant make up present for my sister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mug, 10 Jan 2014
Nice item, bought as a Christmas present for my 3 yr old nephew. He loves it as is a fan of camper vans. Has taken to drinking milky tea in it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›