5.0 out of 5 stars Look lovely
Lovely curtains & go well with the matching bedding. Quality is good for the price & they are also lined.
Published 17 months ago by Emta

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not quite as shown
Published 14 months ago by dawn wheatley

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not quite as shown, 9 Sep 2013
I love this dino set it goes really well with the dino mural we are doing for our boy. The only thing I was dissapointed in is the colour. The picture shows a nice soft toned set thats not even close to the colour of the actual item. I will upload a REAL picture so you are aware of what colour you are buying. The pictured shade would of matched our walls spot on this doesn't, even though it still fits in its not as flawless as I had hoped. It is the same with the bedding from this design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look lovely, 4 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars dinosaur duvet-excellent, 7 Sep 2011
Enyo (Eastbourne, UK) - See all my reviews
I was very happy with the fast service and excellent quality of this dinosaur duvet set for my four year old daughter.She really loves sleeping in her bed with it.A very good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Feb 2013
C. Dul (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
My daughter has done her 12-month old son's bedroom out in a dinosaur theme. I saw this cushion cover and loved it straight away so had to have it. It was despatched very promptly and I was very very pleased with it. It is gorgeous. Really soft material and just perfect in every way. My daughter also loves it and was delighted with it. A very good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 10 May 2013
Just what I wanted. Nice quality arrived quickly. Larger than I thought so had to buy a new cushion pad but looks nice

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 4 Feb 2013
absolutely love love love this bed set for my 2 yrs olds new 'big boy' bedroom :) looks fab and he loves telling me each of the dinosaurs, although it does take a while to say goodnight to each of them!! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dino curtains, 19 Nov 2012
Perfect - my little boy loves them. We bought the whole range for his newly refurbished bedroom and it's all been lovely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dino throw, 18 April 2012
Good quality item, true to size, however only one small dinosaur on it, picture misleading as shows a cover with an all over dinosaur pattern.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 16 Jan 2012
I bought this rug to match my son's duvet cover. It is a green triceratops on a white background. This rug is soft and sweet but very small. It is smaller than an average doormat so to be honest it is a bit pointless as a rug. My son likes it though and it does match his room, don't spend too much on this though as you'd probably think it isn't worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars soft and cute!, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Catherine Lansfield Kids Dino Rug, Multi (Kitchen & Home)
The rug is cute and very soft - it is NOT the size of a face cloth as someone else suggested! It's is small but I checked the size and if you want a small rug for a small room it is lovely!

Catherine Lansfield Kids Dino Rug, Multi