• Btr

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 August 2011
I have been a HUGE fan of these guys for a long time now!

Their TV show is light hearted and fun, making it a must see!! AND this album is the perfect CD to go along side it, filled with a mixture of pop/rock and R&B tracks that will get you dancing a long in an instint!

After seeing the guys in concert 3 days before the album was released, and meeting them to get it signed a few days later, I can say they are the nicest and most fun-filled guys ever!

I have HUGE respect for these guys, and i support everything they do, so if your thinkng of buying their album, im telling you! buy it right now!!
on 27 August 2011
Ths is an excellent CD. Features the songs from the tv Show and new ones from the Second Season. A great CD with a Great price! My Daughter imported the songs onto iTunes and now enjoys it everyday on the go!
on 2 January 2012
Bought this CD as X'mas gift for my 11 yrs old daughter who is is a big fan of BTR. I was ver anxious about the delivery time it was ordered a bit late ( no fault of mine!)and was not sure whether we would receive it by X'mas. Thankfully arrived on 24th. Fantastic buy if my daughter's facial expressions is anything to go by. She loved it ! ONLY downside..I have to listen to it all the time in my car now..but she is very happy...
on 3 August 2011
BTR

Great album for younger girls, good album for those of us slightly older too. Yes, they are a produced boy band, but the songs are ok. There's no swearing, no inappropriate language. Can't imagine they will be around for many years to come, but as one of those bands of today, they are ok buy us.
on 2 August 2011
Bought this for my 7 year old daughter and she has played it everyday since receiving it 2 weeks ago! Think we know every lyric now - very catchy. Thank you to Amazon who refunded the difference in the price as it had gone down from the time we pre-ordered it to when it was delivered - speedy delivery too. FAB
on 28 January 2013
I had waited for this album to be released in the UK for ages so when it arrived I was beside myself with happiness. The 'Big Time Rush' show made me smile when nothing else would. It's ageless but you are unlikely to know of them unless you have kids. Shame really. They deserve more publicity. Although only one of the songs on this album was written by them & it was released in a hurry, it's well worth a listen. The songs are great to listen to. Inspirational in many ways. They are about loyalty, being special & send out good vibes for all to enjoy. Give it a try. You will not be disappointed.
on 15 July 2011
Cd Arrived safe - Thanks Amazon UK!

Very good pop from the modern day Monkees. Good , fun Music.
on 8 May 2012
Brought for my boy as he watches them on tv. now we listen to it in the car as well!!! He loves it and i have got to like it as well, great buy good tracks on the album. would recomend to all.
on 1 February 2012
The UK edition is very good, but I prefer the European one. Buy the European one. It has more tracks.
on 8 August 2012
ah, just awesome. if you like the show, this first album is pretty much the music from the 1st season, it's all great, great variety of fast and slow songs. LOVE IT. free poster? sure. BUY BUY BUY highly recommend.