on 23 June 2011
This Seven Spice is the nearest I've found to the 'real thing' as found in the grocery stores in the souks of Beirut. I've given only four stars because I feel the postage charges are excessive. I buy many spices from various sources and packaging this item in a glass jar is adding unnecessarily to the cost. It is a good product however.
VINE VOICEon 24 June 2013
This is a terrific product. Saves having to buy several spices. The aroma is utterly appetising and the flavour deep and delicious. Well worth it. Keeps well and great for all types of savoury dishes. Highly recommended.
on 8 February 2013
I chose this rating as I love Lebanese spices. It arrived quickly, well packed. I would recommend this company to family and friends.
on 9 March 2013
A good product which arrived promptly. I would definitely recommend it. I found the cost of P&P quite expensive though.
on 11 February 2013
Bought as a present to accompany Jerusalem cookery book. Recipients seemed pleased and am waiting for an invite to test recipes.
on 26 April 2014
A Christmas gift for my sister, she liked it - it went along with a cook book I got her too,
on 27 January 2014
I used this in cooking Chicken Shawarma today (Annisa Helou's Levant - go buy it, wonderful book) and it worked perfectly well and filled the kitchen with a wonderful smell.

It's a fine powder, ready to use and perfectly ground so no chunks of spice.
on 11 July 2015
Great stuff this seasoning mix, works really well and tastes great i really wish i found this stuff sooner. plus making your own is better for you.
on 23 March 2015
Bought this with cookery book for my brother- in- law and he is using it a lot
on 5 November 2014
The taste isn't the same as lebonon however it's still fairly nice