on 26 April 2016
I bought this to store pipe tobacco, not roll up cigarettes.
It is soft black leather, made in China, so I am not too sure of the leather's source. The term "Nappa" does not give any indication of the source, it only describes how supple the leather is. The stitching is not particularly great and the leather is roughly cut. Then again, this is not an expensive, Italian designer brand! And it still does the job.
The pouch is large, easily holding 2oz, with a single fold held by two press studs. There is also a zipped compartment, which I like to use for a pipe knife. The interior lining is indeed rubber, not plastic, and acts like a rubber bag inside the leather exterior.
There is an alternative, made of "faux leather", cheaper, which has a plastic layer - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KEX76CS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This one is smaller because it folds twice, and instead of a zipped compartment has a place for cigarette papers.
on 17 November 2013
It would be unfair to give this product a rating higher than 2 as I had to return it straight away as faulty due to not being stitched on the inside of the fold-over flap. Not terribly impressed with the returns policy as the first collecting agent did not trouble to contact me as promised and did not turn up on the day scheduled.
on 14 August 2011
nice pouch fit's in your pocket,takes a 50g pack.nice zip pocket to keep your pappers in. would I buy again?YES
on 12 April 2013
For the price, this is a very nice item. Now for those of you who say the rubber liner makes your baccy taste funny. Never put your loose baccy into this pouch. Next time you have an empty baccy packet, use that and then put that into the pouch. Now it will not taste of the rubber and will stay moist a lot longer. The one draw back with this approach is you cannot put a full 50g into the pouch. Not realy an issue is it? I am very happy with the quality. Feels and looks like all the very expensive ones and will last just as long. I baught two. One for my pipe baccy and one for my rolling baccy. Two fpr less than the price of the expensive ones. Used one of those gold markers to identify which is which.
on 10 June 2015
Love these puches. Really keep your baccie moist with the rubber and a great little compar4tment for keeping papers and filters seperate, which you can zip-up for extra security. Also the poppers don't wear through the nappa leather.

I bought a 2nd pouch 2 years after my first one and that was only because the stitching in the paper/filter storage area finally gave way & I kept having to fish around for filters. I couldn't be bothered to sew it up even though the rest of the pouch was still in A1 Condition and the price of a replacement . . .

Really good value for money!!!!
on 22 January 2013
This was bought as a present for a cigarette smoker that prefers to make his own. The pouch was much appreciated and takes care of his tobacco and papers. It is much liked.
on 13 March 2013
This is perhaps the best tobacco pouch that i have had and i have used pouches from Parker, Dunhill and a roll up. The small flap is enough to keep the contents moist.
on 14 August 2013
Over the years I have stuffed pipe tobacco in dozens of leather, rubber and even oilskin pouches.
I must have spend hundreds of pounds on the Dunhill, Peterson, Comoy top end suppliers and then in my twilight years this little gem fell into my hands.
If you want a tobacco pouch that is as soft as a maidens kiss, wraps the tobacco close and keeps it moist then this is the one.
Not only that. I contacted the company to get my order in quickly and they did.
So a really good product, fantastic value and a company selling it that is on the ball.
on 29 May 2012
Nice soft leather (all the way from China) seems to do much what it's supposed to do.
The rubberised insert unfortunately doesn't have a 'flap' to seal the baccy in and help to keep moist.
However, seems reasonably well made (some threads by the zip have come loose and get tangled in the zip).
Poppers seem OK so far - some other pouches seem to get bad reports that these are prone to pull away.
Not a bad price & delivered quickly.
on 8 March 2012
The product did not arrive on the date indicated. I contacted the supplier who asked me to wait a few more days. As the product did not arrive I contacted them again and a replacement product arrived next day. The reason for waiting was to enable a claim to be made from the post office. As the pouch was not needed in a hurry it was not a problem to wait. The supplier kept in touch with me all the time. The pouch was as shown and a good buy.

See one answered question