Size: 20 cl|Change

on 11 December 2013
Moet is Moet, I cant complain about that. I do however feel 20cl is a lot smaller than you think once delivered.

Value for money wise, its not great. As an indivdual wedding favour for Bridesmaids etc. it would be lovely, but due to the size it doesnt have the impact wow factor effect if used for a present or as part of a present.

The inital intentions were to be part of a bride to be hamper for my best friend, once received however I have changed my mind and went straight to Sainsburys where they had a full sized bottle for £30 (in Pink and with a Moet gift box)

I think I will keep this little one all for myself.
on 11 January 2013
I have purchased this product before from high street stores and it was boxed. This product arrived unboxed which was a little annoying but generally ok..
on 4 December 2014
Bought as a birthday present for an aunt. She told me a few days after that champagne wasn't one of her favourer drinks but that this was quite pleasant- didn't drink any myself so can only take her word for it!
on 9 February 2013
I bought one of these and a normal Moët & Chandon for our new year's eve party and every wanted more of the Rosé!

It's a good price something fancy for those special occasions with friends.
on 26 January 2016
I gave this as a present but I was told it was excellent -yummy was the expression.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 February 2015
But expensive but nice as a gift for a special occasion
on 12 July 2015
Got for two birthdays, they loved them. Thank you.
on 25 May 2016
Cute. Friend loved it. Got for 23rd birthday!
on 26 February 2016
Great product, will buy again!!
on 27 December 2012
It's pink MOET.
MOET champagne that's pink, wife swears by it but not my favourite hence the small bottle for one!