on 31 August 2012
There are a lot of eSATA cables about (and admittedly most of them seem to be eSATA to SATA, not eSATA to eSATA), but the common thread in reviews seems to be poor quality design and construction leading to faulty leads, often from day one.

This is not one of those leads.

The length is reasonable for on-desk support without having to be too close, and most importantly the cabling is flat and wide across the width of the head (so none of this rotating head leading to frayed contact rubbish) and has no problem bending or being coiled.

The price is right (£3.99) and even comes with free postage and packing (my order arrived the very next day too).

If you need an eSATA to eSATA cable, this is the one to go for.
on 8 August 2012
I bought this cable to replace one which had become intermittently faulty. The old cable was quite thick and a wire had probably broken so that a connection could only be achieved if you supported the cable at precisely the correct angle (very annoying). This cable, which arrived quickly, is thin and flexible and so I hope will have a better lifespan.

After a month's use - so far so good!
on 5 January 2012
I brought this cable for my external HDD (LaCiel Big Quadra 500 GB). When I tried it first I thought the cable was faulty, but I tried with another HDD and it works fine.

The cable look really good quality and robust. My company brought similar cable but the price was way more expensive (£8).

The delivery was very fast and the price is very cheap compare what I saw. If you pay less than £5 for these kind of cable it a very good bargain.
on 9 April 2013
Good delivery service from seller, the lead is well made, and a very reasonable price. As long length Esata leads are rare I was pleased to find this one, and as long as you aren't continually connecting and unplugging the lead, the connectors should last a fair time.
on 2 January 2016
This is at a great price compaired to others in the same catagory. It seems well made and is a snug fit in my WD external HD and my PC.
The design is flexible and like a flat internal sata cable but with e-sata connections on each end.
on 1 July 2013
Delivered in good time and I used this cable to connect from an esata port on the back of my tower to a external HD placed within easy reach instead of having to stretch myself to reach the HD
on 10 June 2013
Budget price but works every time, no data loss and the extra clip gives a very secure connection. I can only assume the cable itself is rated with the same duty cycle as the plug.
on 4 March 2013
Used to connect an external ESata box to my PC - hot swaps fine and seems to work as well as my internal drives. Very pleased
on 26 July 2013
Fnaar.... the cable can require quite an effort to plug fully into an eSata port, sometimes you think you are going to break something off. But the cable is very supple. All in all, not bad!
on 14 October 2012
Good quality does the job. Looks just like the picture. Great value for money. Good good good good good good.