on 8 January 2013
I am very satisfied with Standeasy and use it very often (bought 2): one is always in my wallet and it is so handy in cafes, restaurants or trains/planes when I take my 5 year old son with me - no more annoying slippery mugs/glasses or anything else that we used to try as a stand for him to watch movies on iPhone or HTC.
I also keep the second one at home on the kitchen table for the same purpose :)
It's been almost half a year since I bought them - still no signs of "malfunction", keep doing their little but important job. And the price... I mean - come on.

Also would works very well an original souvenir.
on 17 September 2013
It feels a little precarious, but the the angle at which I have the phone in it has never caused it to topple over. It's great that it is so slim - I can easily fit on the kitchen windowsill among other stuff (I use it only in the kitchen to play a film off Netflix if I'm cooking or washing up). I only use it quite rarely, so I can't speak about its durability (I also never fold it down, it always stays assembled), but the stress lines in the plastic would worry me if I had to constantly carry it around and fold/unfold it..
on 22 May 2013
Really simple idea that does the job perfectly. Fits in a credit card wallet slot, so I'm never without it. Fun designs too. I will probably order more in the future.
The people behind this product are great too! Slight problem with delivery (Royal Mail lost the first one), but StandEazy were straight on the case and I was very satisfied with the outcome. Highly recommend both the stand and the after sales service.
on 5 December 2012
Excellent item which is practical, cheap and portable. When I first received it I thought how will this be able to hold my phone, but it works.
on 7 March 2013
I was a bit suspicious when I ordered this simple but handy stand for my S3. I used it on four flights in the past 10 days
and it was a real benefit while I set it up on the drop down shelf and watched films to pass the time.
on 17 May 2012
This is just genius - perfect pricing, quirky AND useful! What more could you need?! I've bought heaps as gifts - popped them in the cupboard and when I forgot birthdays (!) could send them in the post for nowt as a little apology! The more you buy in one go the better the price gets...so makes sense. Also very good as a gift idea for men - as I don't know about you, but I am always struggling for something different! Bought one for everyone at Christmas too as a stocking filler and we tried them out with lots of different phones - small, large, htc, hybrid and withstood all of them. Really useful if you have toddlers as they can watch peppa/postman pat etc on your iphone whilst you do other jobs! I'd get one and say you were one of the first to catch on...cos these are going to be BIG!
on 6 November 2013
It fits in your wallet which is good, its a little bit delicate and definitely needs a hard flat surface to use it. This isnt something to use on your knee on the train.
on 30 January 2014
Had one previously but a different design and this kept collapsing.
This one is great and very sturdy, charge phone of a night while using is as clock/alarm
on 18 December 2013
Another product on my daughters wish list which I have purchased for Christmas. I have no idea about this product at all so cannot give an opinion.
on 6 February 2014
I just keep this in my wallet and use it with my phone as an alarm clock when I'm away from home. Easy, compact, cheap.

Brilliant.