on 6 May 2011
I rate this product a 4 because the album is brilliant and the postage was quick. I should really rate this product from giag-uk a 3 because the damn box with all of the merchandise inside had a small dent in it, inside there is this black plastic lining that keeps all of the stuff in the right places and that was cracked on all four edges and the metal on the inside is scratched. I haven't sent it back for the simple fact that I can't be bothered. If you want to buy this product make the right choice and buy it from Amazon. Don't be a cheapskate like me and get it from giag-uk.

The booklet inside of the album is too big for the original case (as in does not fit, case doesn't close)so you may have to replace the case. Also the second disc doesn't clip in to the case properly so I advise you check that yours does. The cards are all there and fine in a packet. What I like about the album is that you have the polished but still rugged underground tracks on disc A and on B you got the raw material(I think more artists should do this). All of the beats tie into the lyrics nicely and all of skits are there for a reason.

One of the main reasons why I bought this item is because I wanted to learn how I can be more experimental with my own rhymes and you can't get much more unique and skilled then MF DOOM so his talent has inspired my style. Wu-tang were the originators of the Wu-tang sound by ingenuously weaving martial art samples into there tracks and having hardcore cut throat beats and for me DOOM has originated his own sound by having samples from Doom cartoons instead of martial arts and raw but soulful beats. Laid back album, hardcore rhymes & hooks and last of all brilliant beats.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again