5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a bit more money for this product
We had originally bought a 2 boil and bite product from a local sports store but it was unsuccessful in may ways. Paying a bit more for this product has given us just what we needed - the boil and bite works really well and our son (8yo) says it feels very good in his mouth. Happy to recommend. Just about to buy another as a spare.
Published on 30 Oct 2011 by MartinGammon

2.0 out of 5 stars My son is 11 and it was way too small.
If your ordering this gum shield, make sure you order the correct size. Its my own fault, but I really do think that it is way too small for 11 year olds !!
Published 4 months ago by Ian Mc Whinney

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a bit more money for this product, 30 Oct 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Makura Junior Mouthguard (Misc.)
Had lots of others that were just too big for 7 and 9 year olds mouth when playing rugby but these were perfect. Fitted great and easy to do the pre mould on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouthguard, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Makura Junior Mouthguard (Misc.)
The mouthguards arrived on time and have proven to be very popular in my house. My two boys both play hockey and so need a well fitted guard - these Makura ones were very easy to mould and fit my boys really well - we've tried a few other brands but these are, by far, the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly narrow in shape, 10 years and under would fit better!, 23 Feb 2011
T. blanchard (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Makura Junior Mouthguard (Misc.)
It says age 11 and under but my daughter who was a small 11 when she got it found it too small (narrow) and only wore it a few times, however, it was a good starter product, easy to fit and I would recommend it for it's use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy little karate chap, 11 Mar 2013
E. D. Akehal (Windsor, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Makura Junior Mouthguard (Misc.)
I bought this item for my 8 year old who does karate. It was reasonably priced , probably one of the cheapest gum shields on amazon. I followed the instuctions scrupulously and the result is excellent. We were able to get a perfect fit for my sons teeth from the first time in boiling water. He says the gum guard fits very well, cant be better. He likes using the item during his martial arts sessions and it does not fall out at all. Would definitely recommmend!

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit, 9 Nov 2012
S. Fairweather (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Makura Junior Mouthguard (Misc.)
Very easy to fit and very comfortable. Does drop down a bit but not a problem. Arrived on time. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 7 Sep 2011
This review is from: Makura Junior Mouthguard (Misc.)
Very pleased with this purchase, ordered on Tuesday and recieved on Wednesday on standard delivery, find them to be a bit small but i dont expect them to last son for more than a year anyways.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great junior mouthguard, 18 Jan 2011
This review is from: Makura Junior Mouthguard (Misc.)
I looked in many shops to find a mouthguard my 8 year old son could wear - all the shops locally only sold ones suitable from 7 years to adult, which is mad as few 7 year olds have the same size mouth as adults. These Makura guards are great + can be re-molded if child loses a tooth after first fitting. Customer services very helpful too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better of the 3 different types, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Makura Junior Mouthguard (Misc.)
My 8 year old daughter is on the small side and needed a mouth guard for hockey.

We tried the OproShield Junior Enhanced as recommended by people but it was too big and fiddly for us. Then I tried a cheap one from SportsDirect but it didn't even leave an imprint.

This is smaller than the other plus the instructions give an option to do again until it fits. We only needed to do it the once and it definitely seems the better out of the three. Nice snug fit. I will be buying an other one.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 28 Mar 2014
K. E. Nickols "nickoka" (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Makura Junior Mouthguard (Misc.)
Eleven year old daughter found it comfortable. She preferred it to the more expensive one she had lost. It was easy to mould to her teeth.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›