5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate game of cuteness!!!
I am a 12 year old girl from Norway. This is my review:

Well having owned the first version of Nintendogs I knew just what to expect when buying this game.
Published on 6 Aug 2011 by Iceddragon

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of text
Children who cannot read will have problems following this game. Aso, didn't seem much to it, but I may be wrong. To me it looks like a game that would cost £1 on android market place.
Published 18 months ago by R. Merriman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate game of cuteness!!!, 6 Aug 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
I am a 12 year old girl from Norway. This is my review:

And I can tell you I wasn't disappointed at all, this game is the cutest game I have ever played, its absolutely perfect for gamers of all ages because its really easy to get into and will keep you entertained for a long time.

As you might have guessed from reading the title of the game it also features cats. I haven't really got a cat myself but I have heard that the don't do very much except sleep and eat, sure you can play with them and stuff, but personally I didn't buy this game because it has cats. I bought this game because I really enjoyed the first Nintendogs-game and because I wanted another game for my 3DS.

There are 3 different versions of this game: French Bulldog(the one I have), Toy Poodle and Golden Retriever.
These 3 different versions feature different starter breeds and some different items.
Here is a list of all the different starter breeds:

Toy Poodle includes:

Shiba Inu
Great Dane
Maltese
Cocker Spaniel

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo Dogs + Cats: French bulldog 3ds game - Fun! :D, 8 April 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Hello I'm an autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on Nintendo Dogs + Cats 3ds game.

Well I like it. I must say after playing the first nintendo dogs ds game back on the ds lite & was not real thrilled with it for reason's which I'm not going to get into I was hesitant to try the new 3ds version with added stuff. This is my first 3ds game & so far I really enjoy it. The game is very relaxing & cutesy. The doggy's look very real in the video game I was surprised at the graphic's in this game at just how sharp & clear they are on the game. I have a french bulldog in the 3ds game which I named Patch he's very cute doggy. Well I really like the game I must say the doggy in the game behave's much better than the real dog I had years ago lol & actually follow's command's. :)

Well if your an animal lover or need time to relax get this 3ds game you'll enjoy it. I know I am.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for the 3DS, 15 Jan 2013
I loved Nintendogs on the DS so this was really easy buy to go with my 3DS and it doesnt dissappoint. Takes a while to be able to own a cat, but still worth the patience

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 31 Dec 2012
I'm not qualified to give report! - but 10 yr old daughter loves it so that's the main thing!
Delivered quickly and well packaged.
Can't see any reason not to recommended to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super game!, 8 July 2014
This is a fantastic game for a dog mad 8 year old. Really good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Mar 2014
Got this for my girlfriend she seems to love it although there's few problems but nothing horribly game changing. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars My younger sister was Thrilled with the game :D, 27 Dec 2013
Thanks a million FFQ for the speedy delivery. The game arrived in perfect time for Christmas, my sister was over the moon when she saw it under the tree and has not put it down since. The game was in fantastic condition, brand new and factory sealed. Mom was freaking out when she couldn't get the game in any of the shops but thanks to you Santa was once again successful in delivering the goods. Also thanks you for the note and email, it was so thoughtful and i hope you had a wonderful Xmas and will have a Happy New Year. :D

5.0 out of 5 stars nintendogs + cats, 12 Aug 2013
I have owned this game for the last two years, and have nearly completed it, ive been through phases when i was truely addicted to it and other times, more interested in other games. either way, this a is a fantastic game, that could entertain ANYONE for years!!!! i would rate it it for any age, it is NOT just a childs game, as i am 14 :-) highly recommended though :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, but not a lot to do., 8 May 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This game is great for animal lovers,but there is not much you can do.You can enter contests,go for walks and go shopping or just stay at home.This game is good but not many things you can do, but over all it is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ninendogs + Cats French Bulldog + Friends3DS, 31 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
It was a present for my next door neighbours daughter and I gather she enjoys the game very much. Keeps them quietly entertained!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends (Nintendo 3DS)