5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent jacket
I bought this for myself as a size ten woman after my friend did the same. I wanted a Helly Hansen jacket but not with the price tag and the youth jackets are cheaper.
This is a standard cut but nothing less feminine about it.
Good waterproof and lined pockets which is nice
Published 21 months ago by Pen Name

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating
I ordered a size age 14 for my daughter to replace her old one and it is smaller than her old age 12 one, especially on the sleeve length! What is going on?? Very frustrating having to faff about returning it and then finding another jacket! I do wish we weren't mislead!
Published 12 days ago by emma langley

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, good quality, small size, 21 Jan 2013
Bought for my 12 year old who is average height/weight for his age. He is very pleased with it. I probably would have gone for a size up in hindsight. It fits well but won't last long!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent jacket, 5 Jan 2013
This is a standard cut but nothing less feminine about it.
Good waterproof and lined pockets which is nice

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, 7 Oct 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproof coat that fits well in school bag when ..., 5 Oct 2014
Great waterproof coat that fits well in school bag when not in use. Just one thing, order larger size than needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars helly welly, 27 Jun 2014
Always purchased Helly outdoor clothing as it beats most of the rivals hands down. Again this item is ok. My only quibble is I got this aged 12 garment for my 10 year old and it only just fits (he's an average size). No paperwork came with the item and on enquiring if i could return it to swap for a larger size was told it would cost p+p. If you was in a shop you could compare sizes i guess....

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 Aug 2014