5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent jacket
I bought this for myself as a size ten woman after my friend did the same. I wanted a Helly Hansen jacket but not with the price tag and the youth jackets are cheaper.
This is a standard cut but nothing less feminine about it.
Good waterproof and lined pockets which is nice
Published on 5 Jan. 2013 by Pen Name

Published 3 months ago by Andy Causer

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately purchased this for my son's birthday a good month before, 16 April 2015
Unfortunately purchased this for my son's birthday a good month before!! Gave it to him on his birthday (7th April) he was pleased. However, it is slightly smaller than expected but will be fine for this year only as no growing room! Also the zip on the pocket has come apart as their is a slight stitching fault. As we have missed the returns date so cannot return it to have a replacement. Perhaps we shouldn't have tried to be so organised buying birthday presents over a month before!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent jacket, 5 Jan. 2013
This is a standard cut but nothing less feminine about it.
Good waterproof and lined pockets which is nice

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, 7 Oct. 2014
I ordered a size age 14 for my daughter to replace her old one and it is smaller than her old age 12 one, especially on the sleeve length! What is going on?? Very frustrating having to faff about returning it and then finding another jacket! I do wish we weren't mislead!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, good quality, small size, 21 Jan. 2013
Bought for my 12 year old who is average height/weight for his age. He is very pleased with it. I probably would have gone for a size up in hindsight. It fits well but won't last long!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fit if you go up a size or two, 12 Jun. 2015
My son is 10 years old and very slim. Because the Helly Hansen jacket comes up small, I ordered an age 12 and it fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproof coat that fits well in school bag when ..., 5 Oct. 2014
Great waterproof coat that fits well in school bag when not in use. Just one thing, order larger size than needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars helly welly, 27 Jun. 2014
Always purchased Helly outdoor clothing as it beats most of the rivals hands down. Again this item is ok. My only quibble is I got this aged 12 garment for my 10 year old and it only just fits (he's an average size). No paperwork came with the item and on enquiring if i could return it to swap for a larger size was told it would cost p+p. If you was in a shop you could compare sizes i guess....

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 Aug. 2014