Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 25 July 2014
Does the job but other products available. Read "which" magazine for ideas.
on 6 February 2016
Used it for years - seems to do the job, I'm sure that I would know if it didn't!
on 21 November 2014
Not really a fan of norton it has since developed a fault and i no longer use it
on 22 March 2015
I recommend Norton. Bought this product and it is now fully protecting my PC.
on 10 May 2015
security is everything on your computer and this gives me everything I need.
on 25 February 2015
Norton is the best this is now 7 years of use never had any problems
on 25 June 2015
Product description did not make clear that it was an old version
on 8 March 2012
My smooth-running, 2 year old computer met all the system requirements but my first attempt at installation resulted in the program not only not loading but it uninstalled my disk drive ! After searching the internet to somehow repair this (which I did) my second attempt resulted in a complete crash that meant a new hard drive at a cost of £195 !!! Contacted Norton help desk, no response. AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I used Apple Mac machines but have some emulator software for Windows 7 so felt anti-virus software made sense. The software installed well with my Mac running Windows and seems intuitive and comprehensive. Another plus point is that it can be used for three machines. The downside is the need to renew the software licence in a year's time.

Well know manufacturer, and does the job. Recommended.
on 16 March 2015
Norton 360 is OK, and suits my purpose for several PCs.