5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked does the job perfectly
We've attached this to my boys top bunk bed to house a drink for him during the nite... works a treat as he couldn't have a table 6ft in the air on the top bunk!!! Love it
Published 11 months ago by Simon London

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok.
It is a good product, the only downside for me is that it does not fit onto the card seat or the two prams I have had.
I managed to fit it on the back of the driver seat but not that practical for little ones who have short arms...
Published 4 months ago by Steph

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked does the job perfectly, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: BRICA Snack Pod for Drinks and Snacks on the go (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars happy:), 5 Aug 2013
Waited very long for the parcel but it was worth it. fits perfectly and my child really likes it...I would recommend it to all busy mums:)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, 12 Feb 2013
I love this gadget! Now I can drink my favourite latte and eat delicious snacks while walking with my buggy and I am not worry about spilling ove my babies :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 7 April 2014
Handy sturdy gadget. Simple to use with free airtight snack tub. Would recommend as long lasting and fits all kinds of prams , buggies even car seats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product 5 stars, 24 Feb 2014
This is my 2nd one of these, I had the first on my sons car seat and fell on it whilst cleaning the car, it took my whole 12 stone and only slightly cracked I've managed to fix it up but where I used to take it off and put it on the buggy il keep that attached and use this for the buggy as he likes to have his drink in one pot and a toy in the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic idea!!, 5 Feb 2014
Never seen this before...brilliant quality and fab idea!!!!!ideal for snacks on the move!!!next day free delivery was also great!!would def recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Jan 2014
Got it to be able to drink coffee while out and about with my 2 little boys. Fits perfectly over handle bar of my Phil and Teds. Verry happy mummy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brica snack pod for drink & snacks., 4 Nov 2013
Arrived promptly and well packaged. Excellent quality for the money (would have no qualms in paying more) - very durable and solid. No fiddly little parts that tiny/big hands can break, simple and easy to use. It has an arm that is opened by unscrewing a handle, this then fits over the arm rest of my sons car seat. It accommodates the width of the arm rests with ease and once tightened is a very secure fit. Cup fits securely in one pocket and the supplied container in the other - a bit fiddly for little fingerd to open but as any new product is, this will ease with use. A fantastic high quality piece of kit, definately worth purchasing & one happy little child + mommy!

5.0 out of 5 stars GReat snack pod, 22 Oct 2013
Easy to install and clean. My child likes using it very much.
Comes with a little blue container with lid - perfect for snacks on the go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pram attachment, 10 Aug 2013
This is brilliant. Fits perfectly onto the bar of my bugaboo chameleon for my son to have easy access to his drink (and also to chuck across the floor should a tantrum ensue!)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›