Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 June 2011
My Son loves Mickey Mouse and Playhouse Disney so I though this CD would be great, but I felt a bit let down when I received it. It has the usual theme songs on it but also has a lot of rubbish on it too. Also I had hoped the DVD may have been the Opening theme songs/videos but Its not its just a few rubbish short clips.
This CD didnt keep my sons attention and we have only listened to it twice, i wish id saved my money.

UPDATE:
I bought this CD for my son when he was about 18 months old and he didnt listen to it much, he is now 26 months old and loves Mickey mouse and Jake and the Neverland Pirates, he is talking more and loves singing along to the CD, looking back my son was orignally too young for this CD id say its for ages 2 and up.
on 23 June 2011
Good for kids and has some songs from new shows like Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Half of the CD is a re-hash of another Disney one I've heard but there's plenty of songs on here and the bonus DVD should keep the kids busy for another half hour!
on 6 April 2013
This is really long filled with most of the Disney junior tunes and my boys (2+5) LOVE IT!!!! (Driving me mad, but the things you do for your children). Buy it if you've got kids that like Disney and you have long car journeys and for parties I strongly recommend it.
on 9 September 2011
My kids love this cd and the dvd. I think that there are too many songs from handy manny and mickey mouse club house but the kids dont seem to mind.
on 25 October 2011
My baby loves watching Disney Junior and loves this product, He is 11 months old and as soon as I put the disc on he gets excited.
on 9 December 2013
perfect gift for my niece, excellent quality and she absolutely loves it. I would recommend this. Thank you very much.
on 21 January 2014
very good, great choice of music. boys loved it.. fast delivery. good selection of Disney junior cartoons music on cd
on 3 August 2012
This really is a great CD. My 2 yr old loves it, enjoys singing along to his favourite tunes in the car.
on 10 February 2015