5.0 out of 5 stars New Modified Improved mat :D
just got my razer Goliathus controll mat , im soooooooo happy :D

they have updated the design now , it now has stitching all around the edge, so it wont frey (well not for a long time), also it doesnt have the cut outs on the top and bottom anymore , its straight sides all round with rounded edges.

this has been designed so well, it doesnt move on my...
Published on 17 Aug 2012 by Daniel

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Speed edition is far superior. This will become bad and actually worsen your mouse movements after about 7 months.
Published 5 months ago by shinnon

5.0 out of 5 stars New Modified Improved mat :D, 17 Aug 2012
This review is from: Razer Goliathus Extended Control Mouse Mat (Personal Computers)
just got my razer Goliathus controll mat , im soooooooo happy :D

this has been designed so well, it doesnt move on my table at all and it easliy fits my old G11 logitech keyboard with enough room to use the mouse (which also glides quite nice as well)
well worth the price , quality is now even better :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful mouse mat!, 7 Feb 2013
Adam Galtress - See all my reviews
I must say before I start this review that I have never enjoyed mouse mats, I've found that they all have horrible material, they are too small and they just clutter in general. So this was a hard decision to buy this, but my desk was badly marked and this was much cheaper than a new desk!!!

But I have to say that I have really enjoy this mouse mat. It comes rolled up in a nice box which is easy to unpack unlike those frustrating plastic packagings!

I've had this mouse mat for about 4-5 months now and the only flaw I can find is that it clutters my desk a little, but it looks and feels amazing under my wrists and on my hands. It just happens to be the same width as my damaged desk, nicely covering up all the markings, it has a none slip rubber underside and a nicely sown (presuming nylon thread) edge. My lazer Microsoft Mouse works great on the mat even over the decal bit which seems to have lost its vibrance over time. I've not quite figured out how I'd clean this if I ever needed to, but I'm guessing it may survive a quick spin on a low temperature in the washing machine.

Overall a very impressive mouse mat, and if a new model for this mat came out I think I'd invest in that too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My never-ending search for a mousemat has ended..., 5 Feb 2013
C. Wood (York, UK) - See all my reviews
Why buy a mouse mat when you can buy a mouse DESK!. This thing is huuuuge and you can basically forget it even exists. Only down point is that I'm not looking forward to cleaning it when the inevitble time comes...

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge mouse mat to cover desk, 10 Sep 2013
Fireball Dragon (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I have a large office workspace and was in the market for a mouse mat which could be spread out. I often struggle with smaller mouse mats as I continuously find myself sliding off the edge.

This mouse mat is very large and immensely comfortable. I use an Apple Magic mouse which glides over this mat with ease. The mat also houses my keyboard as well as other gadgets; now I don't have to worry about anything scratching against the desk!

All-in-all, an absolutely fantastic product which I highly recommend. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 5 Mar 2013
Perfect as described, would recommend to anybody, arrived quickly and packaged nicely. Seriously I love this mouse mat. Thanks again

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 April 2013
This mat gives great control for gaming and sits nicely under my entire keyboard and off to either side so i never run off the edge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!, 1 April 2013
this is a really nice mouse mat, i covers my desk from the left to right, but I did have to fold one side as it is too long but its looks great and the mouse control is perfect, and it stops your keyboard moving about, if you don't have good rubber feet on it.
£20 for a mouse mat is a great price for this quilty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice mat , ( reaaaaally big mat), 23 Mar 2013
It's reaaally big :D bigger than i expected , it feels very nice though , smells a little like rubber though. Might want to find some other pics than here on google for a more accurate read on the size of the mat

4.0 out of 5 stars Pros and cons., 3 Mar 2013
I love this product a lot. There are a few things that displease me with it though. On the downside the mat is losing its solid shape and starting to crinkle around the edges. Also some times my mice that I have been using have suddenly lost control on the mat. Other than that it's a great mouse mat. It's great size is amazing for protecting your surfaces. If you want a mouse mat, get this if you want the size, looks and everyday use. Do not get this mouse mat if you are using it for high level gaming as it maybe unreliable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 5 July 2014