on 18 August 2011
I have been using this product for the last few months and it certainly seems to make a difference, whether the palms are potted or in the ground.
The past two Winters in the UK have been especially cold and this product, which may be used in conjunction with Palmbooster (another great product from Growth Technology) does exactly what it suggests. It gives Palms, especially when grown in the UK, a much needed boost resulting in increased growth.
I have applied this fertiliser with great effect on the following;
Brahea armata, Butia capitata, Chamaerops humilis, Chamaerops cerifera, Trachycarpus fortunei, Trachycarpus wagnerianus.
And although not a palm, Yucca Rostrata, which is doing particularly well on this product.
Excellent product and you can see the results within days of first use. I am using this on 2 outdoor Phoenix palms in large potsand the results are great. I have worked out that for me one container will cover all year.
on 15 April 2013
I had some cold damaged CIPD, Washingtonia and Trachy. Fed them this all spring and summer and they really improved and greened up and are looking less battered this spring compared to new palms bought since and not fed with Palm Focus, so seems to also help them over winter. Would buy again, esp if you want green palm trees.
on 13 September 2015
Not sure how well this truly works as I've used it in a fairly non-scientific way. All the palms in our garden had regular doses of this; although they also ended up having regular doses of miracle-grow and other things. Either way the palms are looking great this year and all grow very well; despite the cold and windy weather we've had a lot of lately! For the price we've decided not to bother with it for a while and we'll assess whether the plants appear to suffer as a result before choosing to buy again!
on 24 April 2014
I used this on my two palms last year, I have never seen them so green, sturdy and putting on growth! I used to just feed them with some fish blood and bone, with a bit of seaweed extract, but this is marvellous stuff! glad it was Prime eligible! have brought 2 more litres this year, well worth the money.
on 5 July 2015
Bought this in the hope that it would boost our palms. We didn't want to spend a fortune on palm booster so decided to try this first. It is brilliant stuff and has given our palms a new lease of life within two weeks.
on 2 June 2015
Have been using for 2 months now, not really noticed a difference much. Perhaps it is because I have recently transplanted a couple of trees. Would be useful to know how much to give each plant because perhaps I am providing too little. Have a couple of fortunei a cordyline and a waggy ... All different heights but I've been giving the largest fortunei 1 liter of feed (5ml per liter water) and according reduced amount for others. Largest fortunei is about 1.6 meters tall. Is this too much or too little. A small guide on the amazon page or packaged in the product would be great! Average amount of servings per feed in relative to height.
on 28 August 2015
I'm using this in Dubai, for 3 palms in large pots, filled mostly with sand.
I've used this product for about a month and its incredible the difference it has made to my trees. A lovely green, and growing new fronds consistantly.
Highly recommended.
(Also ordered Palm Booster [promotes root growth] by the same manufacturer, unfortunately not sold by amazon, i suspect great results from that too)
on 8 June 2013
Took Areca into "accident and emergency" at home (from the office window), but shortly after using above new green leaves are appearing and brown bits reducing. Hope to try on Chilean Palm, once germinated. Instructions clear re-usage. Palm fert is simply unavailable OTT in Scotland even at specialised garden centres- so was relieved when we saw this on amazon!!
on 14 June 2015
Don't usually write reviews but I'm chuffed with this, had just bought an areca palm off the net and it was looking tired to say the least, have given it 3 feedings of this so far and it's loving it.

Brought it right back to life again a lush dark green and has reduced the yellowing at the tips of the fronds, some of them have even dissapeared. Although I'm not entirely sure if that is down to the fertiliser alone as I have started misting the plant twice a day with water.