on 1 December 2012
My wife bought this little plane for our son when he was around 16 months old. It wasn't long after our visit to a flying day at the Shuttleworth Collection which was brilliant. Now he loves running around the house with his own plane high in the air and making his own aeroplane sounds. Being a little more subjective, its a really sturdy little toy... pilot error has has caused a number of crash landings on the stone floor in our kitchen without any damage. The wheels have suspension that works and there is a spinning propeller too.
on 11 June 2013
I bought this plane for my grandson who is two and a half and loves watching planes in the sky. As soon as I gave it to him he was made up with it and played with it non stop -- it even had to go up to bed with him apparently. Since then the plane has stood up to lots of play really well. It is well made of sturdy material, has no sharp edges and it's just the right size for little hands. Highly recommended.
on 24 December 2012
Very nice, strong and durable.. gets thrown across the room often by my 3 year old. Sure it will last for years to come :)
on 29 August 2014
Beautifully made, robust and my two year old loves it. He sleeps with it every night.
on 7 September 2014
you can't go wrong these are gorgeous!
on 17 April 2015
A very well made and robust toy. Young recipient delighted with it so hope will have many years of play out of it.
on 25 January 2016
Lovely toy. My little boy loves it and so do we. Very sturdy, well built and looks great ty.
on 6 January 2015
A beautiful tactile wooden toy. Perfect for a toddler.
on 16 June 2015
Well made has lasted many a fall.
on 10 April 2016