on 18 July 2012
My son asked for this for his 7th Birthday, wondered if too old for him. No, he loves it, worked out slowly how to use controls, now bike can go anywhere - even where it isn't supposed to go!! Brilliant fun for young and old children!!!
on 3 January 2013
I bought this for my son for Christmas and while it worked at the start, it soon developed a fault. The steering whilst not the best from the start is fine, but it now does not go forward at all despite changing batteries. A great idea and good value when down to £30, but not good value if it doesn't last long - 1 week is certainly not as expected from Nikko. Very disappointing.
on 16 January 2013
Purchased for my 8 yr old grandson. He says its great fun and is like the real thing! (He does motocross on a 'real' bike) I think hiss Dad quite likes it too!
on 25 March 2013
My main delight with this product was the shriek of joy from my young grandson when he opened his gift.Yes it was just what he wanted.Yes it was delivered in time for his birthday.Yes he loves it.Thank you
on 5 January 2014
Was a present for my grandson for his birthday, as his dad has the real thing, and he had and having lots of fun with it. great toy.
on 28 October 2013
very good product goes very fast and performs tricks which take a bit of getting use to. had many knocks but still keeps going
on 20 January 2014
Bought this for my grandson he loves it but finds it hard to control and gets frustrated, maybe better for an older child
on 11 July 2013
This is a really bad toy, not recommended, speed was fine but you could not get it to turn, or even go straight
on 27 February 2015
A very happy little boy the day he got this radio controlled cross bike. Very good value
on 26 December 2012
I got this for my son in law for christmas so far none of us have managed to get it to work ,We have checked battries & put
new ones in no luck So far i think ive wasted my money.
Mrs Quinn