5.0 out of 5 stars A closed case
Published on 18 July 2012 by Jem

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price
If I'd bought this in the £1 shop I might have thought it average - at £4.99 it's a disgrace! Poor quality, securing straps cover important areas, makes rear camera inoperative. No idea whether it would be secure enough for my tablet as I've never bothered to use it.
Published 17 months ago by Mike F

5.0 out of 5 stars A closed case, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Time2® NEW 7" Inch Leather Look Case (WITH STAND) For Protection Of Your 7" Tablet PC Pad Device.
I recently purchased a 7" Tablet to watch movies from a collection I have on Micro SD cards. When I was satisfied that the Tablet functioned ok, I decided to purchase this case. One for the potection of the Tablet and two because it has a built in stand support. Tablet fits ok but I have to leave off the top right hand elasticated securing strap because it covers the on/off switch, but regardless of this it still holds the tablet secure. For the price it's a winner. Straight 5 stars for both delivery and item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product+Price, 29 April 2012
A. Brown "Pucklechurch" (bristol. uk) - See all my reviews
I Recently Purchased a NATPC 7" Tablet & wanted a Case to Protect it.I have read the Negative reviews about This (Time 2 leather Look Case £5.49 Incs free posting). I Honestly Cannot find Anything Wrong with it!.The Tablet sits well in it (its made of Black Neoprene?)So its quite Strong.It Also looks good. The Stand allows it to be sited to view Films etc.For the Price I think its Good Value. What more do you need!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 4 Jun. 2011
Amazon Customer (MAIDSTONE, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This case works fine. The elastic gets in the way of the power button a little bit, but not a major problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Time2® NEW 7" Inch Leather Look Case (WITH STAND) For Protection Of Your 7" Tablet PC Pad Device., 3 Aug. 2012
You can't go wrong at this sort of price. I paid £3.05 inc posatge but I see it has been reduced even more.
I am using the case for a Storage Options 7" Excel tablet which fits very snuggly.
If I wanted to be super critical then I could complain that the elastic straps cover some of my sockets and volume and power buttons but this does not stop them being accessed with a bit of stretching out of the way.

With my Excel, the case did want to topple forward when placed on its stand which when placed back as far as the strap would allow, left the tablet almost vertical, but a little flex-bending of the support leg at the back soon allowed me to find a comfortable and safe viewing angle. Although this caused some visible creasing of the rear stand leg it doesn't really matter as it simply press-studs back into place when stored anyway.

A cheap solution to protecting your tablet must earn this little cheapy 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy case, 13 July 2012
Bought this to protect my tablet in my handbag. Nice fit and travels well. handy for standing on table during flight to watch movies on. Would highly recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, 18 Aug. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap case, 5 Jun. 2011
Duncan Lowe - See all my reviews
Works well with 7" tablet.Bit of a cheap feel but does its job. Just wish the cost of the postage wasn't quite so high otherwise a good bargin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for what it is - P&P a bit high though, 1 Aug. 2011
Not much to say about this, really.

It looks and feels cheap but it does the job perfectly. The elastic straps hold the 7" tablet really well and the stand does as it should.

P&P is a bit steep but it's a great product.

2.0 out of 5 stars not recommended, 9 Aug. 2013
You are better off spending a bit extra on a better cover, the tablet keeps falling out. Four little bits of elastic should not be trusted to hold in your expensive tablet.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 7 Aug. 2013
not as expected by picture should not have shown keyboard as its confusing .would have returned but could not be bothered to pay return postage