on 27 October 2011
i was very pleased with this item for my son in laws christmas present,i like the quirky words on the products,would buy again
on 2 April 2012
Got as a present for my mother who got a promotion, she keeps it at work and enjoys it. good size, and holds a good amount of tea!
on 4 July 2013
......sent to a friend as house warming. got a laugh. wish the supplier could have handled gift wrapping and a message, friend didn't know who had sent it.
on 16 March 2015
Bought for my wife as a novelty gift for her birthday she loves it, it arrived sooner than expected so I was very pleased that she got it in time for her birthday so that was an added bonus.
She has been under a lot of stress lately and the wording seemed to ease that a bit.
on 22 September 2013
This is my greatest discovery. Anyone looking for a gift that is a bit different, or for when youre out of ideas for what to get, there are literally hundreds of mugs to choose from, if you cant find the perfect gift here, you wont find the perfect gift!
on 12 March 2013
Good quality mug and its hilarious! Before opening the box I thought the mug was damaged as there was rattling when the box was shaken. Turned out to be chocolate lips!! What a nice surprise :)
on 5 February 2014
The mug is ok but nothing special. I got it for the wording as I thought it was funny. I was supposed to have had a kiss chocolate in the mug but there wasn't one which was a let down.
on 8 January 2014
Good clean fun mug. You can have your favorite drink and a smile at the same time. Bliss! Even had a chocolate in the bottom of mug, well pleased.
on 28 April 2013
Arrived on time, was as described.

Good reminder of the funny side of things plus a free chocolate kiss, what else could you want?
on 13 May 2013
Purchased as a present that went striaght to my friend. Arrived in good condition and brought a smile to her face for her birthday!