Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire

Colour: Silver|Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£2.23+ Free shipping

on 18 June 2015
I have received my spoons today & am very disappointed. Please before you order these spoons realise that they are fine for stirring a tall drink or for reaching coffee, mayonnaise etc from the bottom of a deep jar but they are definitely not suitable for eating from. The stainless steel is not finished around the spoon edges & is very sharp & jagged, they really would cut your mouth/lips. I'm not exaggerating, I just wish I had seen the reviews of people saying exactly the same thing before I bought them, sad but false economy.
on 26 February 2014
If you are looking for long handle spoons you won't go far wrong with these ones. Very reasonably priced, arrived really quickly in a bubble wrap envelope. Perfect for Latte coffee, ice cream sundaes and yoghurt pots. Stainless steel and dishwasher safe. Highly recommend.
on 7 December 2013
the person that packed these spoons should get a good talking to as the were only in a very thin plastic bag with no wrapping around them plus the stain less steel is very rough around the spoon and if any one was going to use these for ice cream for children they could hurt there mouth these are not fit for eating with.
on 12 December 2013
love the spoons long enough to reach to bottom of latte mugs would recommend them to other customers fairly priced too
on 10 February 2014
I love these spoons, I ordered some long handled spoons like these years ago from Scott's of Stow but they were never right, very rough and poorly finished and always looked rusty after being in dishwasher I should have sent them back but just never bothered so I stopped using them and on the rare occasion that someone else used one I'd hand wash rather than risk the dishwasher. These spoons are as different again, nicely finished and come out of the dishwasher shining as they should, we now use these all the time, might have to get another set.
on 12 March 2014
Not much to say about these spoons, came very quickly. Simple design, quality could be better however considering the price I cannot complain too much. Best use for tall cups, and tall latte glasses. Also for cheeky ice cream lovers to enjoy their Ben and Jerry’s straight from the tub.
on 8 February 2014
These were ok for something cheap but would much have preferred something to have paid a little more if I had known the quality
on 29 April 2015
Seemed to be a bargain. But this prooves you get what you pay for. When the spoons arrived the quality was not that brilliant but OK, put the spoons in the cutlery draw. I never used the spoons for anything, checked the spoons a few months later (still unused) and they were covered in rust! So they are definitely not stainless steel like advertised! I threw them away in the end because of the health risk.
review image
on 28 November 2013
At approx 35p per spoon you can't go wrong. They are not the best of quality but at that price they are more than acceptable.
on 4 March 2016
I've had these for about 2 years now although I haven't used them frequently, I have used them quite often. They have not yet shown any signs of rust. It is true that some of them are slightly rough at the edges, but I don't think they are so rough that they would cut me (maybe I am wrong, but I have not yet had a cut or any problems). I think they are a bargain for the price and I cannot get myself to deduct a point because of this, or even if they do begin to rust in the future because for the price I can always order another set! Also, you should be able to finely sand the edges to make them slightly smoother (I will definitely try this)