1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually swear by these!, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Eye Candy Strip Lashes 014 Volumise 50's Look Natural False Lashes (Personal Care)
I've went through constant appearance changes, which include hair, makeup and clothes ect.
And I'm a huge fan of cat eyes, I always used to buy a pair of thick eyelashes and trim them on the outer corners, and do my mascara as normal. But I just used to wear them on the outer corners of my eyes, and looking back I feel ridiculous. And they never used to stay on for longer then five minutes! But I saw these, and was completely hesitant because I find eyelash shopping which I wear almost everyday a hassle because I either never remember what my usual is, and I just buy about 5 pairs at a time and try them all out. Massive waste of money! But I thought I'd give them a go. Not going to deny, I was seriously unsure because I normally don't find the appeal in shorter looking lashes, but the thickness and blackness of the outer corner backed me up and led to me buying them. I've bought a few pairs so far, and swear by these. I only amazon buy them now a few days before I think my old pair are going to give way, and wear them everyday. I do use a big eyelure glue, but this glue isn't that bad, it just doesn't keep them on much and makes them pop out in a corner of my eye. These are my day time eyelashes, as they look quite natural, but totally elongate my eyes into cat eyes, almost as though I use liquid eyeliner slightly to create "flicks". But I'm still on the look out for a glamorous night time pair that are almost similar to these but a bit more fluttery and wow!
Don't hesitate to buy these, I would highly recommend if you're looking for the same look as me!
Also, although you wouldn't think it, these look really gorgeous when I wear a beanie or my basketball jersey and pull the look together completely!