Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 28 July 2012
These are brilliant but huge so I'm happy that they are supposed to be taken with food. They are also suitable for vegans which is perfect because I'm a vegetarian who's allergic to dairy so they are perfect for me! I'll definitely be getting them again!
on 17 September 2013
packaging could have had a bit more thought.

the actual product is well worth the money, i ordered 2 as its the same as buying 1 with postage,

the effect it had on me was increased energy in a way that kept me awake for 2 days....i could not sleep dammit!

start with half and take it way early in the morning!

it gets 4 stars as energy was increased but being kept awake removes a star
on 13 January 2014
I bought this product for an increase in energy levels as I was becoming increasingly dependent on caffeine. I wasn't really expecting much so this product did not disappoint. Even superdosed I felt no difference in energy or concentration.
on 12 July 2015
If korean ginseng is too stimulating for you, then siberian is a little more gentle, but still very effective for bringing up energy and wellness levels.
on 6 August 2014
Seems to be doing the job, I've even remembered to write a review!!
on 25 August 2015
Delivery and post excellent. Product :- I did not experience anything that I thought could attributed to the siberian Ginseng -as now 60 plus , I was hoping for a gentle flow of more energy etc, however I experienced no change at all
on 5 February 2014
Great product an have ordered before . Always arrive on time an good value for money . Keep me from losing energy an no nasty after taste . Thank u
on 15 February 2015
Very uplighting
on 12 December 2015
?? not sure these helped me
on 16 July 2015