on 25 May 2013
I brought this for a friend's little girl who is 2 years old, I spent ages looking and wanted a dolly with a very pretty face, this dolly has and is a lovely size and wears a pretty pink outfit! A lovely gift.
on 30 January 2016
Lovely cute little doll, perfect for a 3 yr old. Purchased it for my friends daughter for Christmas & she loves it. The doll is tiny which was just what I wanted as her new born baby sister is tiny.
on 16 December 2012
I bought this for my daughter's second birthday and it is a perfect size for her to hold. The eyes close when she is laying down and it goes well with the bottle/bib set and diapter changing bag.
on 16 April 2016
Lovely soft bodied doll. Adored by my 2 daughters (1 and 3 years old) and consistently the favourite of all their dolls. Highly recommend. 4 stars not 5 because it is a pretty pricey purchase!
on 20 March 2013
Lovely doll, doesn't smell bad like many of them. The only complaintvwould be that the clothes have really gone bad after about 6 months of regular use and i haven't found any to replace them.
on 24 October 2013
Bought for my grand-daughter and it is a safe and ideal toy. The doll has a soft body and I can purchase add-ons later which is ideal for future presents
on 9 January 2014
My granddaughter loves this doll,she cuddles and kisses it all the time,she is only 20 months old.I think its a lovely little doll ,good value for money.
on 31 January 2014
I love this little dolly, she's very cute and cuddly. My girls loved theirs at Xmas too! She doesn't do much but for the price she's a well made dolly
on 16 September 2014
Lovely wee doll. My daughter absolutely loves her. About the right size for 18 months and up as well as she's small enough for them to hold properly.
on 20 July 2014
Bought for my 1 year old daughter for her bday- not opened or played with yet but looks very nice quality perfect for really little ones.

See one answered question