4.0 out of 5 stars Just a doll
As it turned out I could have bought the same type of doll in a larger shop for less money and with more items with it, but that being so still pleased with the item
Published 11 months ago by carol-ian

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable
Published on 6 Jun 2012 by Cal

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable, 6 Jun 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Annie - 12" Drink & Wet Doll (Toy)
I bought this toy to help my granddaughter with her potty training. I used Tiny Tears to potty train my daughters. I expected this toy to do the same - to be able to put water in and the dolly would wee when squeezed. This toy just pours water out the bottom as you feed it with the bottle. My granddaughter has now cut out the middle man and just pours water from the bottle into the potty - not the required result. If anyone is thinking of buying this for a potty training toy it is entirely unsuitable. In fact I cannot think of a use for a doll which pours water out as it is poured in. Very disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a doll, 8 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Annie - 12" Drink & Wet Doll (Toy)
Agonised over buying a fair more expensive doll for my 5 and 6 year loss for Christmas, but am so pleased we chose these. The dolls do exactly what they should. Doesn't leak everywhere and much better price. Only gripe is that they are much smaller, but I bought a cheap changing set and buggy and my daughters were happy. Still spent less than I would have done buying the advertised product on tv! They didn't even notice it wasn't that one!

5.0 out of 5 stars hard bodied doll - perfect for a 1 year old child, 27 Nov 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Annie - 12" Drink & Wet Doll (Toy)
A simple, small, hard bodied doll - perfect for a 1 year old child. It all seems seems very well made. As the name suggests - feed her water & it comes straight out.
Delighted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 12 Dec 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Annie - 12" Drink & Wet Doll (Toy)
Just what our Grand daughter wanted lovely doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug 2014