on 25 November 2014
I haven't been prompted to write this review, as yet, as the costume and accessories have just arrived. I must say that, on inspection of all the parts, I'm absolutely delighted with the purchase. The quality is second to none and I'm pretty sure it will endure the rigours of a three year old's veterinary practice! So glad I didn't opt for slightly cheaper versions as this is head and shoulders above the rest.
on 16 December 2015
Birthday gift for six year old granddaughter. Very well received, it seems well made and sturdy - she is average size and height for age, label says age 3-6. Fastenings are velcro. The 'implements' are a sensible size for small people to play with and the little puppy 'patient' an added bonus!
I was very pleased.
on 31 January 2016
Great outfit which went down very well with 5 year old niece at Christmas. One small problem was the face mask which goes around the ears with elastic. Children's ears are so soft that it wouldn't stay on so I had to get the needle and thread out to put elastic around the back of the head. All well now though and our budding vet is treating her pets left right and centre!
on 24 January 2014
I have a Doc McStuffins fan, but as she is quite a tall but skinny 6 year old I needed to look for a more suitable outfit than the Doc McStuffins coat for 3 - 6 yrs. this is great quality, attractive and comes with doctors kit accessories - really pleased with this purchase and got it at a good price too. This company make superb quality items I have found, clothing, crafts and books :)
This role play dressing up set from Melissa and Doug is one of the nicest sets of its type I've come across. The scrubs top does have animals printed on the pockets, but even so for most kids this set can be used to flip happily between role play activities involving people medicine and those involving pet medicine. In addition to the tunic, hat, bandage, face shield and soft puppy toy - which are nicely made and machine wash well, you also get a good quality set of plastic instruments (most of which can be safely tucked away in the pockets on the tunic - highly appealing to the average 3-4 year old!).

There's no storage box or medical bag with this set - which comes supplied in a disposable bag - but this is not a major omission.
on 9 August 2013
The quality of the make is excellent and the accessories were attached with red thread so the parts wouldn't be lost before arrival. also came in a plastic cover with poppers and a hanger.the idea of a identity badge for your little vet was an authentic touch, and on arrival we printed our little vets name and placed a photo of her prior to receiving the gift.
the only negative i have is the battery compartment for the barking stethoscope was a bit tricky to unscrew and i was panicking a bit thinking i may have to send it back, but eventually mastered it,i have put the more expensive type batteries in hoping they will last longer to avoid another struggle , i bought this for my friends 4yr old
on 13 December 2013
My kids absolutely loved these gifts & played with then right away. I bought one doctor & one vet one but my son said he was a surgeon with the vet one! It could be either tbh. The toy medical instruments are good quality. The only reason I've given these 4 stars is that my kids haven't played with them since the day they got them but that might be because they are still so young (only 3).
on 19 March 2013
I ordered this dressing up costume for my daughter and she is very happy with it. It fits well (she is a small age 5 years) and she particularly liked the instruments and toy dog which came with the outfit.
on 11 November 2015
Brilliant Costume. My little lady who is obsessed with becoming a vet was in ore over this when she wore it to school for the themed day of what i want to be when i grow up. Arrived in plenty of time.
on 8 February 2013
My 6 year old loves this outfit. She was quite particular about it being as close to the real thing as possible and it passed the test!