Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 25 April 2012
Overall I'm really pleased with this little jewellery box. I chose this one because I wanted one that didn't have an inner tray so my daughter can put her larger trinkets in, and it's just the right size. My only gripe is that the 'hinges' are two strips of stiff material, and so when the lid is opened it doesn't stand upright, but falls back. That aside, my daughter loves it and enjoyed decorating it.
on 17 April 2012
I bought this for a friends daughter and she loved it so now I am now buying it for all my friends daughters aged between 4- 8 for their birthdays. It's a lovely sturdy box just perfect for treasures and secrets.
on 12 July 2014
Bought for two 4-year old girls' birthdays; been told the girls have been delighted with them and decorating them. The box is a decent size and had nice bright colours: all the girls have to do is glue jewels on and add glittery glue.
on 14 August 2014
Bought as a gift for a 4 year old, really pleased with it. Not as big as I thought it would be but still a nice size. Well made chunky design and brightly coloured ready for decorating.
on 1 June 2014
A personal touch to their jewellery box- a great craft item & hiding place for precious things- all rolled into one! Always get a great response from the 5 year olds I've bought these for!
on 6 January 2014
This is ok. Bought for a 7 year old and obviously liked. Not much to decorate and flimsy where the lid connects via small strips of material. Overall not terrible though
on 4 January 2015
Great mini project for my 4 year old daughter to get stuck into - she loved making it & now keeping her jewellery in. As mentioned in a previous post - it also comes with a wooden tray that contains the glue, pink glitter glue, purple glitter glue, silver glitter glue, gems and sparkly stickers which would make a great trinket tray - unfortunately it is a bit too big to actually fit in the box and so was played with for a bit and then put in the bin. Other than that I have a very happy daughter & it was a lot of fun to make!
on 11 June 2014
A lovely box, to decorate. I have bought it twice for two different 5 years old and they both loved it. It has a mirror inside and it's padded
on 10 June 2014
I bought this as a gift for my niece as she loves anything pink and purple. She enjoyed decorating the box. Item arrived well packaged.
on 23 January 2014
Bought this with the vanity set and both are lovely. My 7 yr old loved decorating them and has them on display in her bedroom.