4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy shame that the locks are plastic
My 3 year old received this toy for her 3rd birthday and has really loved it, as have her 4 and 1 year old brothers! It is great that it comes with the people so you can put them behind each door and find them, then of course they love the different doorbell noises, especially the one that sounds just like ours! It is a sturdy wooden toy and my only gripe is that it is a...
Published on 31 July 2011 by Mrs B

2.0 out of 5 stars fiddly
very lovely looking little wooden house but the keys are tiny and so fiddly. if they had just been like normal keys my child would have had so much satisfaction from it but you have to move the ribbon to the right side as well as find the right teeny tiny key which is bonkers. saying this i did buy this for my 18month - 2yr old because he was in a key frenzy, just loves...
Published 16 months ago by G Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars M&D Doorbell House - brilliant present!, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doorbell House (Toy)
A beautiful present that my two boys (4 and 2 years) both adore. It is solid & the little people are sweet too. All children love opening & closing doors with keys & the doorbells add to it. Definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun product, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doorbell House (Toy)
I bought this for my two year old despite some of the reviews stating that the locks were a bit fragile. I was pleasantly surprised that the locks have held up despite my son banging, shaking and bashing them! I will definitely be buying for my nephews birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy house, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doorbell House (Toy)
Great little house the second I have bought for grandchildren who love it. Very sturdy and well built hours of amusement

5.0 out of 5 stars Ding dong!, 2 Dec 2013
A. J. Salt (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doorbell House (Toy)
I am a childminder and i bought this because one of my little boys loves buttons especially my front door bell! he loves this and will spend ages opening and closing the doors too. the only drawback are the people....they dont take a good suck do they? Little one like to put stuff in his mouth! and one of the rings is my doorbell noise.....i get confused!

5.0 out of 5 stars charming little house, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doorbell House (Toy)
My son has a fascination with shutting doors/gates so thought he would enjoy this. It is a beautiful wooden house, with a different front door on each of the four sides. Each ' home' has a beautifully painted exterior and wooden doll whose outfit matches the colour of the door. Each home also has a different sounding doorbell and a keyhole to be unlocked with one of the included keys. The keys hang from a sturdy black strap which is attached to a handle on the roof of the house. This is a stunning toy, quite unusual but remarkable in every sense of the word. Absolutely amazed by this toy. My son is aged just 2 so the keys are a little fiddly for him at the moment and I have to unlock and lock up the houses but this is one of his favourite toys, bought for his birthday. I did wonder if it was a bit of a girl's toy but when you think about it, why shouldn't a boy have one? After all, boys live in houses too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doorbell House (Toy)
Brilliant. A perfect toy for a little boy with learning difficulties and who is so bright and inquizative. He will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant dollhouse, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doorbell House (Toy)
Both my 3.5yr old and 1yr old love it.

Visiting kids and parents often comment what a nice toy it is.

Sturdy and dolls have withstood chewing by a teething baby.

Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and educational, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doorbell House (Toy)
Bought for my 3yr old daughter and goddaughter. Both love it and have fun with the figures, bell and keys

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doorbell House (Toy)
Great quality for the price, the dolls are lovely, there is a lot of space in the compartments to hide different 'prizes'. My boy is a little young right now but I can foresee many hours of fun with this :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jun 2013
Sian "Sian" (Almunecar, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Doorbell House (Toy)
Both my boys love this they're now 4 & 2 but I got it for them at Christmas when they were 3 + 1. The keys are a little fiddly for my younger son. When their friends come round to play, the girls always make a beeline for this toy. The little dolls are cute too. Makes a nice change to cheap little plastic 'pretty' dolls.

Melissa & Doug Doorbell House