4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but stylish
A nice watch that is not too heavy for petite wrists, but still looks good. I bought this for when I am wearing gold jewellery - my other watch is silver.
Published on 5 Dec 2011 by Persephone

The screen has now scratched too, I'm wondering it this is a legitimate product. Arrived within two days of purchasing.
Published 17 months ago by Rozina Sabur

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but stylish, 5 Dec 2011
This review is from: Casio Ladies Bracelet Digital Watch La670Wega-1Ef (Watch)
The strap is easy to adjust yourself but this leaves a long length of strap which can be a bit uncomfortable. I broke a lot of the remaining strap off by bending it, leaving just a few links in place. Hopefully my wrist won't grow so much that I need more strap than I have left!

The manual for this watch is not great, so I have given it 4 stars. It doesn't tell you how to adjust the strap (but there are youtube videos that will) and the instructions for how to set the time and date are also not great (but not too hard to work out by trial and error).

5.0 out of 5 stars VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY!, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Casio Ladies Bracelet Digital Watch La670Wega-1Ef (Watch)
I saw this watch at American Apparel for £58 and I was glad to find it on Amazon for a cheaper price. This watch is very elegant and classic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gold began scratching off strap within a few days of minimal wear, 5 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my girlfriend and she loved!, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Casio Ladies Bracelet Digital Watch La670Wega-1Ef (Watch)
The delivery was right on time and the watch is as described, has been working non stop for almost half a year now and no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teen Daughter loves it!, 18 Mar 2014
I. wright (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Ladies Bracelet Digital Watch La670Wega-1Ef (Watch)
Very Retro, Teen daughters day watch, looks cool, had it for many months now and it has kept colour etc

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these watches, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Casio Ladies Bracelet Digital Watch La670Wega-1Ef (Watch)
I had one of these watches and had been wearing it for years. I lost it the other day so was relieved to find this replacement. It arrived quickly and looks even better than I remembered!

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Casio Ladies Bracelet Digital Watch La670Wega-1Ef (Watch)
This was purchased for my daughter to use in the darkroom! She loves it but can't figure out how to stop it from beeping every hour on the hour!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Casio Ladies Bracelet Digital Watch La670Wega-1Ef (Watch)
Looks retro and stylish, extremely easy to set up, especially the countdown timer - just press one button. It doesnt have a back light but I knew this when I bought it. Definately good value for money as these watches are twice the price in the shop. The only thing Ive noticed is that the gold strap is starting to fade to a coppery colour, but you can't really notice unless you are staring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product - stylish and affordable, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Casio Ladies Bracelet Digital Watch La670Wega-1Ef (Watch)
Bought this for my fiancé last year and seeing as I am debating getting one myself thought I would review it

I was noticing reviews that said the gold was wearing off so I examined it closely, it is worn daily and is only tarnished slightly where the strap rubs against itself on the inside.

Note that the gold is only on the outside and there it overlaps the wear is occurring and therefore not visible when being worn.

Good functionality that anyone in the late 20's will remember from their first watch such as beep beep alarm and stop watch. Easy to setup and instructions were with mine. Also very easy to adjust and feels quality!

She loves it and a bargain for the money spent

5.0 out of 5 stars my review, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Casio Ladies Bracelet Digital Watch La670Wega-1Ef (Watch)
i was very satisfied with the product and found it worth my money and would recommend the product to other people x

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›