Colour Name: Gold/Black|Change

on 2 April 2013
The dial face isn't white, but as in the picture, gray to match the steel strap. The watch doesn't show 24 hour military time either, and it can't be made to do so. Of course Casio wouldn't mention this in the product description as it is a missing feature. The strap is nice and adjustable, and even if the timer is a bit limited, it has gotten a lot of use already when cooking and dyeing yarn. Apart from the issue with the 24 hour display, I'm happy and like my watch.
on 25 December 2012
fantastic value for money ,bought for my daughter ,ive seen the same watch for double this price ,which is why i love amazon !my daughter really loves it too ,she says its very retro
on 25 January 2014
I saw this watch at American Apparel for £58 and I was glad to find it on Amazon for a cheaper price. This watch is very elegant and classic.
on 3 April 2013
Good looking digital watch. Feminine but not girly. Easy to adjust the strap for smaller wrist. Easy to set up. Didn't think I'd actually use the timer/alarm etc but the timer function has proved useful for various things. Casio brand so I feel confident it will last well. It says white dial but it is actually grey (looks just as pictured) but I had seen one in the flesh so knew what I was ordering and I like the grey. Great price.
on 12 April 2013
Lots of gadgets on this watch, only drawback are alarm is a bit too quiet and there is no backlight. It si light and look elegant. Also strap is easily adjusted. Would buy another casio.
on 12 May 2016
Love this little watch. Received this as a gift Xmas 2011. Still on original battery and still looks great(see photo). Worn pretty much 24/7 including gym/swim/sauna (I have an almost permanent casio shaped tan line). Only time I don't wear it is when wearing a dress watch but this is so cute it can be worn in most circumstances. The only negatives for me are no back light and no 24hr display but these are outweighed by the countdown timer which I could not live without now. So handy that you don't even need to look at the watch to set timer. Great for cooking, hair dying, reminders etc. About to buy another colour but can't decide whether to go for the leather strap version.
review image
on 4 June 2014
I bought this gift for my best friend's birthday as I very much loved my gents version of this watch.

I was afraid if it would be too big, or too flashy for her style, or too big/small for her wrist however; the size is perfect for ladies, it has a matte brushed finish therefore is very modest looking and the strap uses a sliding hinge which you can adjust yourself in seconds to perfect comfort therefore it was great and satisfactory.

It is also very easy to setup and comfortable to wear according to my friend, she absolutely loved it.

I consider it very affordable for a premium looking watch which looks like it is going to last a long long way.

Very tempted to buy a silver one for myself as I love my own one.

Definitely recommended.
on 28 April 2013
Love the watch little smaller than I expected so I'm going to buy the unisex as well but for £27 you can't complain bf loves it he's going to purchase the men's
on 30 September 2011
It is really practical, sturdy and still classic. Very happy with it as it does the job and looks the part.
on 8 February 2014
Looks as it does in the picture. Prompt delivery (however the outside packet was a bit squashed).
The watch face is very small and the strap is quite big, i do have small wrists but i can slip it on and off my wrist without undoing it and so will have to get this changed.