5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift
I bought this gift for my best friend's birthday as I very much loved my gents version of this watch.

Published 10 months ago by Matt Galleon

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but doesn't display 24 hour time
Published on 2 April 2013 by Myrtti

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 4 Jun. 2014

I was afraid if it would be too big, or too flashy for her style, or too big/small for her wrist however; the size is perfect for ladies, it has a matte brushed finish therefore is very modest looking and the strap uses a sliding hinge which you can adjust yourself in seconds to perfect comfort therefore it was great and satisfactory.

It is also very easy to setup and comfortable to wear according to my friend, she absolutely loved it.

I consider it very affordable for a premium looking watch which looks like it is going to last a long long way.

Very tempted to buy a silver one for myself as I love my own one.

Definitely recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but doesn't display 24 hour time, 2 April 2013
The dial face isn't white, but as in the picture, gray to match the steel strap. The watch doesn't show 24 hour military time either, and it can't be made to do so. Of course Casio wouldn't mention this in the product description as it is a missing feature. The strap is nice and adjustable, and even if the timer is a bit limited, it has gotten a lot of use already when cooking and dyeing yarn. Apart from the issue with the 24 hour display, I'm happy and like my watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio, 28 April 2013
Love the watch little smaller than I expected so I'm going to buy the unisex as well but for £27 you can't complain bf loves it he's going to purchase the men's

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro chic and slimline watch, 13 Oct. 2013
Ms. JM Nurse - See all my reviews
I bought this watch in both gold and silver since it is so affordable. It is easy to use, and has all the features I need in a watch - stopwatch, date, and of course the time itself.

The only downsides are that there is no backlight option, and sometimes the watch beeps and I haven't yet figured out how to stop it (I'm sure I haven't set the alarm).

I have very slender wrists so a lot of watches are too big for me or just look ridiculous. This watch is petite and elegant looking. It was very easy to adjust the strap (I found a video online that demonstrated how to do it using a fork) so it fits perfectly. Considering how cheap it is, I think this watch looks very classy and it has a nice weight to it without being heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars casio watch, 25 Dec. 2012
fantastic value for money ,bought for my daughter ,ive seen the same watch for double this price ,which is why i love amazon !my daughter really loves it too ,she says its very retro

5.0 out of 5 stars VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY!, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Casio LA670WEGA-1EF Ladies Bracelet Digital Watch (Watch)
I saw this watch at American Apparel for £58 and I was glad to find it on Amazon for a cheaper price. This watch is very elegant and classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch, 12 April 2013
L. A. Flockton "wid" (france) - See all my reviews
Lots of gadgets on this watch, only drawback are alarm is a bit too quiet and there is no backlight. It si light and look elegant. Also strap is easily adjusted. Would buy another casio.

5.0 out of 5 stars best retro watch ever, 9 Feb. 2014
This is a great watch for a slim wrist. The quality is great and looks really smart.
Please note that the dial/face is silver as in the photo and not white as per the description.
Delivery was super quick as ordered 1 day and had it the next.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks as it does in the picture. Prompt delivery., 8 Feb. 2014
Looks as it does in the picture. Prompt delivery (however the outside packet was a bit squashed).
The watch face is very small and the strap is quite big, i do have small wrists but i can slip it on and off my wrist without undoing it and so will have to get this changed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 7 Jan. 2014
The watch arrived quickly and well packaged! It was in a box but wrapped up securely!
I am very pleased with the look of the watch. It is small but elegant and was exactly what I was looking for!