• Slow

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 August 2010
Truly beautiful song and stunning voice....makes you feel bereft when it finishes.....was searching to find out who was singing it....Rumer is set to make headlines!! Can't wait for album! Once you have heard Slow...you will be waiting for the next chance to hear it again!
on 26 August 2010
Terrific sound and very reminiscent of The Carpenters. I was convinced, before looking it up on the net, that I'd heard the track before and went hunting through my collection for it. Pre-ordered it as soon as I realised I'm an idiot. Excellent production, musicianship and vocals. I can listen to it over and over on repeat (it's had 49 plays since release). I just love the touch when the song drops it's pace after the first verse into the chorus. It actually does 'SLOW'!! I just love that. I bought the EP (Slow EP), which has two extra great tracks and if you're interested you can download a 'free' track via her MySpace site.
on 11 August 2010
With a beauty and emotional range in her voice that brings echoes of the late lamented Karen Carpenter, Rumer should be huge in a few months. Get this EP and then follow her career as it goes up like a rocket.
on 7 August 2010
SLOW is a great song. I could listen to RUMER all day long.
Advertisers take note - SLOW makes me think of chocolate......
on 18 October 2013
she is btter than adele...WHY is she not getting the accolade...this girls voice is just beautiful and her songs are fabulous and intelligent
on 4 January 2013
This CD is superb.A lovely gentle voice. Will buy more of her CDs.Ideal if you are not sure if you like this type of music as a try out.
on 2 February 2013
Great sound and a lovely smooth voice to drive or relax to. Have now bought more of her albums since hearing this one
on 7 January 2013
Since this was a Christmas gift for a friend, I cannot personally rate it, though I know that my friend loves it.
on 15 February 2015
lovely songs--all two of them ! too expensive for two songs !
on 9 August 2010
I realy thought this was Caren Carpenter, what a beautiful voice and a lovely song