on 8 September 2015
Price *****
Quality ***
Overall ****

For the price, I can't complain, they're good little bowls.
I bought 2 for a little over a couple of quid each and my only criticism is the openings of both are not uniform and one has a large (~6mmx3mm) bubble in it near the lip.

I imagine for a wedding table, or other events where they are stuffed with flowers they are perfect and cheap. However, I hadn't planned to stuff mine with flowers but took a chance with some cheap jars for reed diffusers so they themselves ARE the centrepiece - I'm not sure they are a suitable quality for that.

They are not suitable as a reed diffuser as the opening is too big for the depth of the glass, but obviously that's my own foresight so doesn't detract from the vases score. So instead, they now house tealights - which they are perfect for.... so long as nobody looks closely at the glass... there are loads of miniscule bubbles.
on 14 February 2016
Wish I'd have read the description properly this is tiny completely useless for what I needed it for. Expected bigger for the price like a standard size fishbowl.
Could have bought a bigger one local for the same price .oh well we live and learn!
Not much else to say other than its pretty heavy for its size
on 18 January 2016
Foolishly, I expected this to be bigger than it was. It arrived on day expected, packaged well and sadly, is sat on the side in my kitchen with a tea light candle in as that's all it's big enough for.
No fault of the seller, I misjudged it
on 26 June 2013
These are absolutely perfect for what I require. They will be used as my centre pieces on my wedding dining table. It looks Beautiful!
on 24 February 2013
Bought this little vase for my mum's flower arranging class. Good quality and suited the purpose. Can be used for a tealight candle too. Would recommend.
on 24 September 2015
didnt look at size as said fish bowl so expected good size turned up and was tiny! But lucky I've got a good idea for it so ordering another but think the fishbowl part shouldn't be there good gas delivery tho x
on 21 January 2016
I bought 4 to run along the centre of the table on Christmas Day. I varied the floral arrangement slightly in each and it added colour and elegance to the Christmas table setting.
on 13 July 2016
Used these vases for table centerpieces for my daughter's birthday. They were lovely. Big enough for 4-5 short stems, but small enough not to take up too much room on the tables.
review image
on 29 November 2014
bought this for a goldfish but i didnt read the dimensions lol. lovely for small flowers.
on 27 May 2014
bought for wedding, really successful, cheap way of designing and still using them .......leaning all the time for new designs