5.0 out of 5 stars Different Huggie Earring
Saw this found it very different to other Huggie earrings and decided to purchase it, Good decision. It may look slightly boyish coz of it being black but its okay for females to wear you can pull it off. I have been wearing mine on a daily basis since it arrived. :)
Published on 9 April 2013 by Saba

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one hundred percent
Whist I like the studs, I find that they make my ear sore due to the roughness of the finish to the clip. The ear has actualy blead. So I cannot wear them continually.
Published on 6 Feb. 2013 by frederick harper

5.0 out of 5 stars Different Huggie Earring, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Pair of Black Small Huggie Hoop Earrings with Clear Crystals - Stainless Steel (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!!, 9 Nov. 2012
Bought these earrings for my son and was surprised what good quality they are. They look lovely and have a great sparkle to them. They are well worth the money and i am so pleased i purchased them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huggie Hoop Earrings., 25 April 2013
Love these earrings, I have had them for a good few months now and I am still wearing them. They are pretty and very comfy to wear too.

5.0 out of 5 stars son's birthday, 20 Mar. 2013
these earrings are lovely and shiny, my son thinks they are unusual and loves them will buy again from company

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 4 Mar. 2014
First thing i thought about these earrings was that it might make me look like a girl. These earrings was my first hoop earrings so i didn't know what to expect. I was wrong, it didn't make me look like girl. it is very eye catching and because of the colour and style it suitable for boys and girls. it was good choice. it made me look different compared to my other earrings but made me look good unique.

I have very sensitive ears and cant wear fake earrings at all. but these earring don't hurt my ears at all which was surprising and i can wear these earrings for weeks

These earring is a must have especially if trying to look different compared to your normal look or to others

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one hundred percent, 6 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 10 Mar. 2013
these ear rings were actually better than I thought they would be and I had a blue pair before and they didn't really notice it unlike these black ones

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, stylish and elegant, 5 Nov. 2014
I love these earings I wear them often they are very comfortable I forget I have them on sometimes, but look very elegant and stylish.
When they first arrived I was taken aback because they seemed so small I was paranoid I would drop them and they would be lost forever, I think that the picture does make them look slightly bigger than they actually are, when you have them in they are a similar size to small studs in your ears, but they have grown on me and I love them I am really glad I got them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking., 14 Jun. 2012
Looks great and good for the price. It came beautifully wrapped. Good quality and had lots of comments about how great they look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling Bling hug hoops, 24 Dec. 2012
I bought these for my boyfriend who thought they were fantastic and really looked good when he wore his black shirt.
The bit where your ear lobe goes is just the right amount of "gap" (some earrings im told come up small - but these were fine).
The diamonties give it that extra bit of bling bling - all in all, brilliant.