4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little kit
I've seen other reviews and must say I'm quite surprised with them. This product does exactly what it should. And if you, like me, renting apartment and can not put/attach anything permanently, this is the perfect solution. My lids fit perfectly, to avoid flimsiness and swinging I used a little bit of blue tack, to secure bottom part to doors :)
Published 18 months ago by Mistle79

1.0 out of 5 stars Pan lids do not fit
None of my pan lids would fit. Betterware have now said they will look in to this and change the description
regarding the depth of the racks. The depth is 4.5cm not 6.5cm as stated when I bought them.
Published on 8 July 2011 by Carol Koran

1.0 out of 5 stars Pan lids do not fit, 8 July 2011
This review is from: Set Of 2 Over The Door Pan Lid Storage Racks (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Over The |Door Pan Lid Storage, 23 Oct 2011
What a bag of pants, biggest waste of money ive ever spent,do not buy they are flimsy and just get in the way the lids are not very secure in this product,no i wouldnt recommend to anyone.Set Of 2 Over The Door Pan Lid Storage Racks

1.0 out of 5 stars too small for most lids, 30 Sep 2011
S. Sebode "HeXXe76" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
When I got the item the metal was already bent so the holders were not actually flat on the door. One of the lid holders was actually already broken, probably due to the bending. I checked if it would be worth getting a replacement but none of my lids fit in the holders. We have two different pot sets and neither one of them had one lid that could fit in there. The holder would have to be screwed on the door as it moves a lot if it just hangs with the holders in the pack.
The lids on the picture would not fit in the holder - we have such lids. They must have bent the holders to make these fit for the photo. As you can also see, there would not fit another lid between or above.
I sent the item back and got a refund - at least that was straight forward.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 3 Nov 2011
What a total waste of money. Biggest pile of crap I've ever bought. No lids fit in it. this is not a solution to this problem. Betterware have really pissed me off with this. Don't buy!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars BETTERWARE SAUCEPAN LID STORAGE, 9 Mar 2012
What a pile of crap! Total waste of money I would not recommend this item to anyone. The product is cheaply made & nasty. I can only fit 2 lids in the holder-The tabs that fit over the cupboard doors are really roughly made with very sharp edges.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great but does the job, 8 Aug 2011
When attached buy the over door hangers it swings wildly and feels like every time you open the cupboard door that everything is going to fly out and go smashing onto the floor. I have now screwed each frame directly into the cupboard door and am now satisfied that it does the job I need it to do.

1.0 out of 5 stars flimsy, 5 Dec 2011
I managed to break this as soon as I got it, my cupboard door wouldn't close with it on and some gentle pressure caused it to snap. It seems flimsy and not well made at all. Don't bother.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good buy, 30 Jun 2011
I have managed to fit 5 lids on the 6 slots. The top slots will only fit very small lids. Best for fairly flat lids, deeper ones are a problem. Still I'm happy that I don't have as many lids lying around.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 3 Mar 2012
Cannot fit pan cannot fit lids into the designated spaces - my advice take delist product.
I am now a disgruntled customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 Jan 2012
Does the job it is supposed to do. I feel it's a bit pricey for what it is, but as I couldn't find anything anywhere else I ended up getting it. If you do happen to link the two together, the lids and rack tend to bang and knock against the door (as there is nothing to hold it in place) when opening and closing. I have secured the rack to the door with tape in various places to prevent this.

Set Of 2 Over The Door Pan Lid Storage Racks