on 6 June 2013
These studs and the snow spikes that they fit into should be compulsory in cold weather and I have bought them for all the older people I know. They make such a difference in the ice and snow I think if everyone had them it would save the health service a fortune on mending broken bones. I recommend a pair to everyone. For a small cost you could save yourself a really painful injury. Great buy.
on 21 October 2013
Ordered: 17 Oct
Arrived: 21 Oct
Expected: 10 * Snow spikes
Actual: 10 * snow spikes
arrived in plastic bag in bubble wrap envelope
Tested 1 by removing 1 snow spike off the WinterWise 10 stud ice gripper and placing a spare in its place, seems to fit perfectly
I assume it will work the same as the older spikes on ice, but not had any ice yet to test.
on 21 February 2013
Brilliant idea replaces studs which get lost during use, easily fixed in seconds ready for use straight away. Will obtain more when the current stock run out.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 December 2013
Having recently purchased two sets of spikes /cleats for my wife and myself, these were ordered at the same time to save on postage and packing. I have yet to actually use them but the spikes are straightforward to use and replace if one were to ever get lost on my spikes. At this price, including postage and packing, they are a real bargain so highly recommended.
on 5 February 2013
Brilliant! Everone should buy these. I travel often to Norway where I have
family, and my wife and I take these with us.
My daughter lives in Norway, and i took some to give to her as they are much cheaper on Amazon
than to buy in Norway.
You can walk normally on solid ice and feel so safe!
Better safe than sorry --so get some!!!!
on 5 February 2015
This is a good idea to have spear ones saves buying a new set of grippers. I lost two last year and threw away my grippers thinking I might as well buy some new ones when I could have just bought a bag of these and saved some money. A small cost for avoiding a nasty accident.
on 14 March 2013
Excellent bit of kit to help when any spikes break. The grippers are so useful to have and give you confidence in the snow and especially ice. Didn't have them on this week and slipped while walking dogs and ended up in hospital concussed. Can't recommend them highly enough!!
on 29 January 2013
bought for my son who lives on a hill. In the recent snow they came into their own as his road was not gritted. He said that they worked really well and he felt secure, even on the ice. These were spare spikes for his snow shoes.
on 16 June 2013
They were to help her getting out of the house during ice and snow just a case of getting to use them, she keeps saying they will mark her floors but wont just use the easy slide on slide off tab at the back of the slip-ons.
on 7 February 2013
Although the product is very useful and well priced the colour of the studs was red and not yellow and so for anyone who is bothered about matching stud colours this could be an irritating aspect of this product.