Price:£43.95+ £2.84 shipping

on 21 April 2012
I have always loved sims and I think this is great!

It isn't a very in-depth game but it is fun. The amazing graphics make designing furniture and your house very fun! There are numerous careers, your sims have goals and a lifetime wish! the best addition is the "chance" feature. At work, your sim will be offered to do something and you have to say "do it" or "leave it"...I chose to add coffee to the office menu and got fired on the first day, but the chances overall are fun.

The only downsides are that you can;t have kids, it isn't hugely in-depth and in my opinion, it is more about style than substance. thus I think it is perfect for people young and old.

I would recommend it to anyone that has the DS version as they are very different and offer different things. The only thing they have in common is that they are both fun!

I hope you snap this bargain up and love it.

WARNING...This isn't the PC version so don't cry when you realise that! Take it for what it is - a light-hearted, fun and very pretty game. =)
on 29 May 2011
Sure, its one of the best games that I have played but its a real pity that you cant raise a family. Even though on the starter screen it has a "woohoo" picture. Even so, its brilliant and highly addictive to play. But now I play the sims 3 on the wii which is equally good. But when I am on the move I play the sims 3 on my 3ds. You got to have it, you will love it!
on 2 October 2012
My daughter bought this game and she would like to write a review:

The Sims 3 has very good graphics! You can can go to town, where there are 2 restaurants, a cinema, a library, loads of things! My sim got to complete their lifetime wish, which is lovely! I love this game, but there are a few bad things. You can't make a family, so you have to start of with one person, then try to get them a husband/wife while playing. Also, you can't have children which is annoying because I like the family part of Sims 2 & 3 on the computer, but on the DS you can't have a proper family.
Overall though, I'd highly recommend this game to anyone!
on 29 March 2011
This game is great when you are on a long journey etc. It is obviously not as good as the pc version and not one sims 3 game will ever be as good as the one on the pc.

Pros
Addictive gameplay
Portable
Karma powers (although not as many as the sims 3 on the wii)
GREAT 3D!
huge range of houses to buy.
2 different towns (a calm place and a more wilder place.)

Cons
Can only make one sim per household.
not many different jobs (only 5/6)
not many places to visit in the town.
Can't move sim round with buttons. (use the bottom screen as a map)

Overall, I would recommend buying this game especially if you neeed to kill a lot of time.
on 24 October 2012
i love this game the only other sims game i have is the sims 2 ends but this game is really good the oonly down side is that you cant have babies but because i want to do that im gonna get the pc version.

Overall it rocks
on 2 March 2013
Controls are awful on the game not much content, not a bad first time effort on the 3DS but I would recommend you don't waste your money on this game and buy animal crossing instead.
on 5 January 2012
I love this game, I only got it this morning and iv been on it all day. The only downside is that you can only have one person in your household but you can create a new sim to move into your town then become friends then move that sim in with you which I thought was great, then you don't have to worry about keeping an eye on both their moods straight away. I never got bored of the sims and I deffo won't with this one, its a great buy! 10 outta 10
on 31 August 2011
Interesting game but sometimes difficult and frustrating.. Enjoyable game though and pleased with it. You need to keep saving your progess because if you don't and you die in a fire or something then you lose everything and have to start again.
on 1 November 2013
just what i needed to play on a rainy day, cures boredom very easily as it always gives me something to do, thankyou so much!
on 23 August 2013
My daughter loves sim 3 and the pc, so I ordered it for the 3ds. Now we have sims where ever
we go. very good service.

See one answered question