5.0 out of 5 stars The best series yet
Published on 26 Mar. 2011 by Carrie Onregardless

1.0 out of 5 stars DHLGW SUCKS! PEPPA PIG DOESNT
I paid for this via amazon.co.uk over a month ago, incuring a foreign transaction fee on my cc.
However 20 days later i recieve an email from amazon stating i had returned the item and was being issued a refund,this was not a full refund as i had paid the transaction fee....
Turns out DHLGW (DHL) have no idea how to deliver a package and failed to find the...
Published on 25 Oct. 2011 by Brian K. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars The best series yet, 26 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Potato City [Volume 14] [DVD] (DVD)
Whether you are new to Peppa Pig or a hardened fan this is the best series yet. In our household we have followed Peppa for the last 3 years from series 1. Both my daughters have adored watching the episodes again and again and it's one of the few programmes pretty much all adults I have spoken to can also enjoy. There is little to grate or irritate, a rare treat for adult viewers. The humour in this series is spot on- the baby Alexander episode will have all parents chuckling at just how perfectly the writers capture life with a baby, while the Grandpa's computer one mirrors our own experience of fielding phone calls from a frustrated technologically phobic grandpa.There are loads of unexpected treats too- Brian Blessed voices Grampy rabbit and other new characters enrich the usual cast, notably Freddy Fox and his wheeler dealer Dad and Miss Rabbit's twin sister.
As someone who regards much of the TV diet for kids as utter drivel, quite simply, this is some of the best telly for the under fives I have seen- get ready to giggle one and all.
By the way, I wish the pp merchandise was as good quality as the programmes. Have generally been quite unimpressed by the plastic toys bought for my little girls. Please pass the message on, Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig is as good as ever, 18 Aug. 2011

Miss Rabbit's Helicopter
Baby Alexandra
Grampy Rabbit's Lighthouse
Miss Rabbit's Day Off

My boys are 2 and 4 and love Peppa Pig and there are plenty of "jokes" in there for the parents too, as ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Peppa Pig Fans..., 11 May 2012
AlexKrycek "I Believe..." (Sheffield - England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Potato City [Volume 14] [DVD] (DVD)
I bought my two year old daughter a Peppa Pig box set which covered volumes 1-12. I had not realised that you can purchase volumes 13-17 separately ( as at 12/05). Hence why I made this purchase.

My daughter is "transfixed" by any Peppa Pig DVD, and this one is no exception. The DVD contains 10 or so short stories of 3/4 minutes duration. What I do find with these DVDs is that the stories are great fun, educational, and as adults, there great!! The colours look great on the HD TV. Total duration is just under a hr. or so, and for the price, I find the entertainment value unbeatable.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to top form, 24 May 2011
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Potato City [Volume 14] [DVD] (DVD)
All Peppa videos are great. My kids have been watching from 2 and 4 years old and they must have seen each video at least 50 times. I felt the previous few DVDs had slipped slightly in quality and I would have rated only 4 stars but this one is great and the stories are back to the usual very high standards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Potato City, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Potato City [Volume 14] [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my 3 year old grandaughter for Easter. She has watched it many times and loves all Peppa Pig merchandise and this dvd was no exception - loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not new but still great - hope Peppa Pig World is as good!, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Potato City [Volume 14] [DVD] (DVD)
Although this DVD is a 'Brand New' release, my kids had seen all but the title episode on TV before. They love the 'Potato City' episode though, so it is nearly worth it just for that.

Having said that, all the episodes are excellent, the kids love them, and there are also humorous comments for adults dispersed throughout.

It does seem like a bit of a coincidence that 'Potato City' theme park episode is released a week after Peppa Pig World opens though, and my kids would love to go there now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Grandchildren love it

5.0 out of 5 stars and it is really funny., 1 July 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Potato City [Volume 14] [DVD] (DVD)
I and my daughter are learning english with this piglet, and it is really funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Potato City [Volume 14] [DVD] (DVD)
Purchased this for my sons third birthday, he loves peppa pig, this will be perfect with his other DVDs in his collection, delivered when said and in perfect condition

5.0 out of 5 stars pepperpig fan, 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Potato City [Volume 14] [DVD] (DVD)
my son absolutely loves pepper pig and this one is soo funny. he also loves rides. he can relate to the stories.

Peppa Pig: Potato City [Volume 14] [DVD]