5.0 out of 5 stars nice
nice product. i can fit my nikon 70-300 and tamron 11-18. nice combined with the toploader 55. good all round protection.
Published on 4 Nov. 2011 by evan

3.0 out of 5 stars lens case cum sleeping bag!
a very good product unfortunately I trusted the case selector recommendation could have easily gone for the next size down plus for the money could have done with a decent strap although this isn't a problem as i attach it to a harness
Published 23 months ago by Tim

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 4 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Lowepro 11 x 26cm Lens Case - Black (Camera)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, straps fiddly however., 9 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Lowepro 11 x 26cm Lens Case - Black (Camera)
Really nice and easy to use bag. Attaches nicely to some other Lowepro backpacks via the slip-lock system. Straps can be a bit fiddly however. Fits my 70-200 f/4 (non-IS) with hood nice and snuggly.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lowepro 13 x 32cm Lens Case - Black, 28 May 2012
I bought this LowePro case for my Nikkor 300mm f2.8 G AFS ED VR II telephoto prime lens which I wanted to take on safari.....I have no regrets having purchased it. It fits like a glove. The case is well padded and robust, and can be securely zipped closed. All things considered - I'd reckon its a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, but big, 19 Oct. 2012
I bought this to house a Canon 24-105mm f4 L lens and a Sigma 10-20mm so I can use one and carry the other without having to take my rucksack. The Sigma fits in easy, the Canon (bigger lens) fits in snugly height wise, with a little spare width ways (and that includes the lens hood on reversed). Not had it out yet for a real test, but first impressions are:
1. Excellent protection. I can not envisage there being any damage with a drop from normal height(and hope never to be able to confirm this). The padding is solid and reassuring. It fits to my belt securely, there is an optional shoulder strap and a little carry handle.
2. A bit bulky, you certainly couldn't hide it under a jacket like you can with a compact camera case attached to a belt. Height is fine, but it is very wide and really sticks out. I guess until they devise a fold-up lens, then this is the way it will be. However, it carries comfortably and keeps me travelling light (or at least lighter than a rucksack).

If you can live with the size, then this is an excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply outstanding, 4 Dec. 2014
Victor Meldrew Mk2 "stefan morawiec" (Dorset) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I did not purchase this from Amazon as I was unable to source one direct from them and so went to Lowepro direct. I feel that this monster of a case might be in short supply as the Tamron 150-600 is now widely available and competitively priced. Both my lens and case arrived and are now united. I have to say that both items are superb.

On examination, the bag is quite big with a large opening accessed by removing the lid which closes up via smooth a zip. The case lining is made from an impervious material which should make water ingress via the fabric difficult; I would add that this will also prevent any moisture leaving the case and therefore your lens has to be very dry before storing it. My Tamron 150-600 fits into this "cavern" with ease; even with the hood fitted and incredibly the tripod mount too. The lid of the bag has a mesh bag which currently holds a 95mm Polaroid filter in its case, but could hold a large Cokin filter and holder. The padding which protects the lens from knocks and bumps, is thick and you feel that it will protect the lens well. The bag weighs just over a pound and combined with my Tamron and 2 filters weighs a shade under 3kg. This needs to be considered when you have to carry it on a long treck or as part of your airline hand luggage.

The outer fabric is water resistant and I think would keep the lens bone dry except if it is submerged in water. To carry the case there is a strap to carry the lens over a shoulder, a handle for carrying by hand and a further Velcro/strap to attach it to a Lowpro system.

So is it worth the five star rating? Most certainly, I would not carry my lens around without being properly protected and I feel somewhat reassured that my new lens travels with me snug and secure and attached to my bag. Outstanding item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to dislike about this case, 7 Jan. 2015
Nothing to dislike about this case. I found it very difficult to locate a case that would take my Tamron 150-600mm lens, but this one does it in comfort. Don't be put off by those reviewers that say they can't get their 600mm lens in it - they are NOT referring to this size case. If you have a super zoom - this case does the job

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 15 July 2012
As my back got tired from carrying lenses and too much weight, I switched to a Lowepro utility belt system recently and it's been much better. The Lowepro 11 x 14cm case (I use 2, one on each side) fits all my lenses snugly from the fattest (Canon 85mm 1.2) to the longest (Canon 135mm with 1.4x extender attached, but only just) and that's together with the hoods reversed. It is a bit bulky and not exactly a fashion accessory but well padded and perfect when running/ cycling/ climbing and in the field. My only gripe is that it doesn't come with an AW raincoat but Lowepro will probably hike up the price if it does so I just use a cheap hotel shower cap when I get caught in the rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 20 Mar. 2012
You can put your Canon 16-35 F2.8, 24mm F1.4 or 35mm F1.4 50mm F1.2 in this bag.
This bag can be connected with my Lowepro belt and vest.
Very helpful!

4.0 out of 5 stars A "fat" case for a 28-300mm zoom with more than enough protection, this case will better fit a lens with a larger diameter, 26 Nov. 2014
I carry my gear in an ordinary Deuter 22-litre backpack and was looking for a case for a Nikon 28-300mm. Check the photo, it is certainly too large for this lens without the hood. The old Lowepro 2S was an excellent fit but without the hood, so I went for this Lowepro 11x14 measuring 17x14x12.5cm externally and 14x11x11cm on the interior. Although slightly bigger than necessary because of the square corners, it offers sufficient protection for my zoom. This case probably fits better a lens with a wider diameter. Alternatives such as Ex-Pro ToughPro 11x14 and 9x15 should also be considered at half the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality. Very Light. Good protection for your lens. Highly recommended., 10 Dec. 2014
Another great product from Lowepro. I use this for my Canon 24-105mm f/4.0 L Lens with the hood... and it is a perfect fit. Very secure and safe providing great protection for your lens. Recommend this to anyone who needs to interchange lenses regularly.

The only thing I don't like about this product is the strap. It's a bit too fiddly when it comes to removing/reattaching it.

Lowepro 11 x 26cm Lens Case - Black