5.0 out of 5 stars IPod cable
Excellent product, does the job well! The service and delivery were first class. I can highly recommend both the product and the supplier.
Published on 23 Oct 2011 by Toptattyhead

3.0 out of 5 stars Some sound interference
There is some interference in the sound - a bit of a hum, when attached to charge in my Ford, when used in conjunction with a Belkin USB cigarette lighter adaptor.
Published on 22 Aug 2011 by Teledanicaster

4.0 out of 5 stars as it says on the box, 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: Proxima Direct« Black iPhone iPod 3.5mm Audio and USB Dock Cable / AUX Cable (Electronics)
did as it said on the packet works a treat, plugs in really easy and was able to hide the cables so looks nice and tidy like my new car :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars iPhone USB charger cable, 7 Nov 2011
Received cable quickly. Thank you

The only problem I have is that when I sometimes connect my phone it recognises if you are using official apple products or not.

Sometimes it knows it's not official so a warning message appears. If this happens no charging takes place. Disconnect and reconnect solves the problem

5.0 out of 5 stars IPod cable, 23 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A cable that works as expected, excellent customer service., 5 April 2011
The first cable I was sent had a loose connection which resulted in the audio dropping in and out on the right channel. The supplier however was extremely eager to fix the problem and sent me out a new cable very quickly with absolutely no fuss at all.

The new cable works perfectly. The actual function of the cable does exactly as you would expect allowing you to charge the iPhone and use external speakers at the same time.

Excellent customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, be aware of the catches on the sides, 10 April 2013
The G-Man (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
UPDATE, May 2014. Twelve months of daily use and it's still going strong. I note the price has gone up (I paid about three quid and it's now over twice that), but even at the higher price it's still very good value. Owing to the unexpected longevity I've upped the score to five stars.
-------------------

For the price, this is good value and after several weeks' daily use there's no sign of damage or problems.

The cables are long, which is handy - the iPhone can be placed on the dashboard in its holder and the cables easily reach the power supply and audio in on the stereo.

One thing to watch out for - the catches on the side of the lightning connector (bit that plugs into the iPhone). The connector that comes with the iPhone simply slides in and out, so I tried to do the same with this cable - but it wouldn't come out. After a few minutes' fiddling I realised that you have to press in the catches on the side of the connector to extract it from the iPhone.

Doubtless there are many after-market cables that have this sort of connector, but being new to the iPhone it caught me out and if I'd got frustrated and pulled hard I may have broken something. Hopefully this note might save someone from ruining their iPhone, as I nearly did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable, 24 May 2012
I wanted an Ipod cable for my car - found it - ordered it - arrived on time - no complaints - no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 20 April 2012
This cable is very well made and does exactly what it should do! I'm very pleased with this cable and use it with a Brodit car holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ford Focus IPod Cable, 12 Sep 2011
Steve M (Blaina, S. Wales) - See all my reviews
This cable comes at a fraction of the price of the official Ford part and is better as it also has some length to it, allowing passengers to operate the IPod. An excellent product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some sound interference, 22 Aug 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not allow you to listen while charging, 13 Aug 2011
P. Hudson (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
It may be that I have a faulty cable, but I found that as soon as I inserted the USB plug into the USB adapter in my car, the Ipod Mini stopped playing and showed a screen "OK to disconnect". The same happens with my friend's Ipod Touch. So, I can listen or charge, but not both at the same time! Other reviewers say they could achieve this. My evidence is that you cannot.